Orihime Isn't My Girlfriend!

"HEY! OW, WHAT GIVES ICHIGO?!" yelled Shinji Hirako as he was pushed back hard by Ichigo Kurosaki on a railing in Karakura's High School after he was being all 'friendly' with Orihime Inoue like he didn't just talk about him being a Vizard.

"You know damn well what gives, Shinji! And I can't believe you had the guts to do something like that like nothing happened?!" yelled Ichigo as Shinji looked at him as he raised his arms in defeat.

"I am sorry, okay?! I didn't know Orihime was your girlfriend, alright?! Honest mistake!" Shinji said as then Ichigo's face became as read as a strawberry once he said that to his face.

"Gi-girlfriend?!" Ichigo was in shock to hear that Shinji thought that Orihime was his girlfriend.

"Yeah? I mean what guy would react like that after I was being all nice and friendly with her as he drags me outside and threatens my life like he isn't her boyfriend," said Shinji as he looked at Ichigo couldn't even formulate sentences after that.

"I- You- Wh-" Ichigo, the substitute Soul Reaper, the man that risked his life to save Rukia Kuchki, the man that with insane potential, learned Bankai in only 3 days and defeated 2 Captains in one week, was blushing like a school boy after that sentence.

"I what?" Shinji was confused at this man.

"Orihime isn't my girlfriend!" he yelled as Shinji looked at him shocked when he said that as he narrowed his eyes.

"Rea-"

"What?! Oh don't give me that bologna!" both Ichigo and Shinji turned towards Tatsuki Arisawa who was walking down the hallways, "Don't tell me you don't even have feelings about her, Ichigo, sometimes you can't even stop talking about her to me when she isn't around! So don't give me that bull!"

Shinji said nothing as he merely looked at Ichigo as the boy named after a strawberry tried to form normal sentences, "Look! Just because I admire her, Tatsuki, doesn't mean I have feelings about her, okay! She is more of a friend to me!"

"Yeah, right! You once threatened to throw Asano through the roof after he made a comment on Orihime's you know what, so don't give me that excuse!" said Tatsuki as she sighed, "Sometimes, I wonder who is more protective of her, you from Asano or me from Chizuru."

"Oh come on, Tatsuki, that isn't fair! I was just protecting her from Asano, you know how he is with girls! How could I not react like that!?" yelled Ichigo as then the Quincy walked up to them with a confused look.

"Are you guys talking about Ichigo's crush on Orihime?" asked Uryu Ishida.

"I don't have a crush on her, Uryu!" he yelled as Uryu looked at him.

"Then why do you always have a smile whenever you see her and talk to her?" asked Uryu as he was easily the most observant of others.

"...okay, fine I will give you that, but only because I like her platonically! Okay?!" yelled Ichigo as Shinji raised a finger.

"I have no room to talk about this topic, but I have a question... why are you guys so late?" asked Shinji as Tatsuki and Uryu looked at each other.

"I was too busy with homework."

"Overslept." said Uryu and Tatsuki one after another as Shinji nodded.

"Ah okay. Carry on." he said as he went back to the railing to listen to this conversation. Screw him making sure that he is going to join the Vizards, this was more fun.

"Platonically? I doubt that. I remember you going out of your way to get the shirt that she specifically wanted for her birthday." said Uryu as Ichigo gritted his teeth.

"So! I may or may know her interests, but that doesn't mean-"

"Didn't I once catch you two making out in a closet yesterday?" asked Yasutora Sado, or Chad as people call him. Ichigo's face couldn't be more red if he tried.

"CHAD! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!" yelled Ichigo as he turned his friend as Chad looked at him with a shocked expression.

"Sorry, I thought Uryu and Tatsuki caught you two as well, so I thought it would be nice." said Chad as he dropped his head in shame.

Shinji turned to Ichigo, "Not your girlfriend, huh?"

"Oh shut up." he said as Shinji laughed.