Sleepover at Ichigo's Room

"I can't believe this is actually happening." said Ichigo as he was in a predicament that he couldn't believe it himself as if you would have told him that a captain, 3 Lieutenants and 2 more Soul Reapers would be sleeping in his room like a sleepover, he would've laughed at that idea, but now he is living at the dream, or more accurately the nightmare.

Somehow, after getting his ass kicked by 2 Arrancar, or more accurately, one watching while the other kicks his ass, Renji had to pick non-Captain Soul Reapers to accompany him, as he chose Ikkaku and Rangiku, but Yumichika pestered him on joining so he did and Rangiku pestered him to add Toshiro, which is why they are here.

But the question is why are they + Rukia in his room acting like this is a sleepover? Well, Renji said that they were his buddies from school that he doesn't talk about often and he wanted to know if they can have a sleepover at his place, which Isshin agreed to as he was crying when he heard that Ichigo has buddies.

Now, he was on his bed, trying his best to read a manga as he heard Ikkaku and Yumichika having interest in these rice balls.

"Ichigo! Tell me on why do you guys have these perfectly made rice balls, in a neat container, barely costing us anything and the lady that worked there that they restock a few times a day?! That shouldn't be possible!" yelled Ikkaku as he held one of the rice balls.

"Yes, I must say these rice balls are a unique thing to see at such low cost. Is it poisonous?" asked Yumichika with his eye brows raised.

"No you idiots, they are just made at a factory in mass production." he said.

"Wait so these are artificial?!" yelled Ikkaku as he pulled out his wooden sword.

"We must destroy them before they poison us any further!" yelled Yumichika as he pulled out a bat.

"Oh for crying out loud! NO!" Ichigo pulled up as he looked at them, "They are fine to eat, they aren't going to kill you, people have been eating them for years!"

"For years?! How long have these things been around?!" asked Yumichika in surprise.

"I don't know, decades?" Ichigo estimated as Ikkaku and Yumichika looked at the packaging.

"Magic." said Ikkaku as the orange haired boy slapped his forehead.

Somehow, those two were the least loud ones as Toshiro kept changing the channels every few seconds first like a child seeing a Christmas light for the first time and the other out of pure boredom. "Oi, shorty, pick a channel or I am going to shove that remote through your throat!" threatened Ichigo as Toshiro rolled his eyes out.

"To you, I am Captain Hitsugaya, and I am only doing this because there is nothing interesting to watch on this telyvision." said Toshiro as he kept changing the channels.

"First, it is called the TV or the television and the second, can you at least watch a minute of one channel?! It is getting distracting each second!" he was ignored as he grew a tick mark. He never wanted to throw someone through the window more than now as he then turned to Rangiku trying to cut parts of his pajamas through her chest area. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"What?! I am trying to make sure I can breathe! My chest feels full because these clothing so I have to let my breasts free!" yelled Rangiku.

"Well blame yourself for actually wearing clothes that fit you and don't you think you should ever cut a single piece of my clothing!" yelled Ichigo as Rangiku looked at him angrily.

"Well don't blame me for being so beautiful. It is hard being a girl." she said as she had to struggle wearing normal clothing.

Ichigo sighed as he then noticed two that were missing from the rest. As he looked around, "Rukia! Renji! Where the hell are you guys!?" he asked as then from his closet, the door was opened to see Renji laying down with Rukia opening the door.

"Sup." said Renji.

"Ichigo, be quiet! We are trying to sleep here!" yelled Rukia as Ichigo never wanted to commit murder than now.

"NO! I AM NOT LETTING YOU GUYS SLEEP IN MY CLOSET!" yelled Ichigo as he got near them, "I already had to live with the fact that you slept in my closet for months like the mooch that you were, and I am not letting you do that shit again!" he yelled.

"Well tough luck. We called dibs on the closet, so sorry." said Renji as he closed the door as Ichigo gritted his teeth.

"You two better not make a mess out of my closet or I am going to kill you! Both of you, understand!?" yelled Ichigo as he walked up to his bed and sat on it.

He wondered which caused him more stress. Getting the shit kicked out of him by the Arrancar or this.