𝟷. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓼

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓼. 𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻.

Crying was what Taehyung hear, not the alarm nor the phone just crying that was next to him. Taehyung slowly reaches the right side of the bed with his left hand as he was laying on his stomach.
Taehyung final feel him "Shh... it's okay and here" managed to say as he was so tired, but that didn't work.

I sigh and turn around on my back and sat up, "Yoongi can't you make me sleep" I look down at the whinny baby. "Nu~" I chuckle "No? that's what you say mhmm." I said picking him up in the air as he is dangling from the air. he starts to giggle as he wiggling his little feet "That what you uh? Attention seeker."

Taehyung laughs at his baby brother who was a pout mess as his bottom lip push out and shivering as he looks fended by Taehyung comments. "Aww, your so cute" he says pinched Yoongi chubby checks Yoongi whinny.
"Stop whinny and come here" Taehyung said as he cuddly up him in his arms and lay down cover him and the baby "Go sleep."

few minutes later the alarm went off, Taehyung groans as he takes him time not wanted to wake up the 12-month year old that in his arms for the alarm to Turn it off. Taehyung holds his breath as he gentles remove his arms under Yoongi head once he was free, he sighs out.
He looks down as he little brother that was sleeping peaceful holding onto the sheet that Taehyung place for his shirt, smile brought to his face as he stands up from the bed to the bathroom does not forget to place a pillow next to Yoongi.

Taehyung was in shower when he heard loud noise then crying Taehyung move so face that he almost falls as he take a towel wrapping around his waist while he is walking fast to the bed as saw that scared him "Yoongi!" he takes the baby in his arms from the floor "Are hurt anywhere" all he heard was crying loud. "What happen.

Yoongi was reaching for Tae-Hyung realize that the pillow was not Tae-Hyung as he was trying to find his brother face, so he rolls in his sleep fall with the pillow saving him.

"I don't know what happen that make you roll of the bed"? Taehyung says as he was still panicking about what happen. he went to get Yoongi pacifier walking Yoongi into the play pin "No don't get hurt... am late" Taehyung didn't bother to wash off the soup on his back he wipes it off and got dress.

Taehyung in in a one room apartment his bed one step high couch at the end of the bed a center table in front of the couch TV Heng high of the wall the other side of room was the kitchen on the same platform one step up, step down the bathroom and a big balcony on left.

Taehyung was wearing gray suite lose pants with suit shirt with a big plane sweater plaid. he packs Yoongi baby bag with diapers and change of clothes and bottles. "Okay Yoongi your turn" Taehyung say as he is taking Yoongi out of the play pin.

Yoongi was getting dress in an Oranges knitting pull up with a white t-shirt under it. with a bucket hot to match. "You look more stylist them me" Taehyung laugh a little as he put on Yoongi little shoes on.

Taehyung place Yoongi down as he waddles about in room "Now where did I put that jacket." Even if it's Jan 4 it was still cold. "Find it!"

"papa~" Every time Yoongi called His brother papa He wanted to cry but he didn't he shake his head as he walk up to Yoongi "I am here baby and won't go anywhere allways make time for you" he said as he put an the jacket on Yoongi.

Taehyung put the baby bag that was actual his work bag on his shoulder taking Yoongi in his arms with on hand had he take out the stroller.

as he walk to out of door open the stroller place Yoongi in it but Yoongi don't like it.
"Yoonie please for me Mhmm"

"Nu nu nu! "

Taehyung sigh as he folds back the stroller in the carry hand motion (the stroller can fold like bag and it's light easiest carry)

Taehyung hold back Yoongi in his hand walking to the bus stop.

Ten seconds the bus was here "that was close one" Taehyung talk to Yoongi.

They went off to work well Taehyung that is.

I know this is boring but keep reading it will get good and sad (Tʖ̯T) I was planning to do babyyoongi and 3brothers but nah