3. 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮.

I stand behind the front desk looking at the two men that having a conversation with each other, but it looks more secret, but acting like they are having a normal conversation.

I would know because ever since that they all I have been acting faking ever since fake name and backstory just to hind and get information.

sigh

I was taking someone order when their table ring I look up and seeing a worker walking past me.

"Tiki" I call out "Let me please take over" I say as I take the book away from her, "But I want to" She said as she as shining in her eyes playing with her hair one thing came to mind 'we are not doing that' so I said "No there are mad news" I said was about to walk away but she hold me back.

"Oh, do you know" she pout folding her hands I sigh "Why you need that old man for?" I ask nonchalant.

"They look rich" she said point at a Car that the guy the that one look familiar get out of I shake my head.

"No. Tiki" I was going to walk away when she said, "Why you jealous" I can't help but to laugh but that make her said "Okay how about this I mention you to them" that bring a smile to her face.

It's not like am actually going to mention them to her, not when they look like mad news.

I made it to the table, but I did put on my mask just in case he is the guy That would passible know me and I don't want that.

"Hello sorry for the wait."

"It's okay-why you are wearing a mask." the first guy I meet said to me.

"Oh, I was working in the kitchen." That was a lie am not allowed to touch anything because of last time when I almost brunt it down Boss was mad, yes, she was...

"I swear if you take a step into my kitchen every again WILL COOK YOU AND FEED YOU TO MY DOG"

I shake my head trying to forget about that memory and the next day she brings her two big dogs she was not joking... I was lost in my thought forget that I was taking order.

"-Hello you there-hello-"

I flinch a little "Am sorry sir, my apologies" I bow. he shakes his hands out to me "No need for the apologies" He seems nice but let not take my gard down "What can I get you" I ask as I look back, I see boss was stear dagger at me.

Gulp

"Ah yes..."

and took his under and I look at the other man that was seating in front of him look at him give me ghost bump I finch as he was just look at me serious "w-What can I get you."

'Why I did that' I mentally slap myself.

"I will take a-"

that voice yes, it's me the one at my mom furnal a friend of my dads.

"Did you get all that"

"Sorry could you repeat that" I say ready to write it down and I did, I go back hand the book to Tikki as she walk to the back. soundly my breathing is getting faster and faster.

"𝐓𝐚𝐞-𝐇𝐮𝐧"
My boss came to my side "C-can I get a break please" She didn't ask my she nod and help me to the back.

there so much I don't know and there so much little I know. i sigh as i went to my brother.

as he seats eyes on me, he starts to cry.

"Papa ere papa!"

I laugh "Why you started crying now mm" I said picking him up.

"You are hungry right."

I need to find out more but not when I have my little brother here. Have a serious face on but Yoongi don't like that, so he pats my face and whinny "Am sorry Papa is thinking about a lot" saying that he starts to smile and drink his milk.

After feeding Yoongi, I put him to sleep.

"Tae-Hun you ready to work" I nod and get up back to work.

went back to take orders.

"~have you feed the boys~"

I was next to table where those men were look like they didn't see me, but I overheard them.

"~why you want those boys~"

The first one I meet said the mean one replied.

"~don't worry just answer them question."

he coldly said the other guy sigh and spoke.

"No, I haven't"

that don't sound true' I said to myself I was going to say there for a while, but boss call me. I sigh 'damn' as I was walking away put, I make eyes contact with man I first meet I look away and went to boss.

"Yes" I say look down "Tae-Hun you been moving slow today" it was not my flaut "So am sending you home for the day if you do not feel-good tomorrow then stay home" I can't say nothing "Okay Boss-nim."

I look back the second guy went out and left 'shit' I walk at the back to get my thing.

"oppa Tae-Hun" I look back and see Tikki "Yes."

"So, what happen" I was confused what she was talking about "What happen with gentleman out there" Oh yes that. what should I say... "I forget" Her smile stop "I know you like me" she said and walk away.

I shake my head and take my thing and Yoongi as well. "We will be off, have a nice day" I said to all my workers. "Same to you as well Tae-Hun and Yo-gi"

And I left.

as I was walk, I got stopped.

I made a mistake in chapter 2 Taehyung and yoongi are using fake names but I fix it sorry y'all (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄