5. 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾?

It's the next day and am not going in to work, I will take this opportunity to give all my attention to Yoongi.
As I said that Yoongi started to wake up crying, I chuckle and shake my head "I know that what you been dying for."

I walk over to the bed seeing Yoongi rolling whining "I am here" I laugh a little picking up Yoongi. "Papa chu" 
"Yes, am here, papa is here." 

I walk to the kitchen taking up his warm bottle of milk "You hunger baby" Yoongi giggle making the cutest happy talk clapping his hands together.
"Okay I heard" I put the bottle to his mouth, and he put his little pouting lips on the nipple of the bottle then spit it out and crying, I was confused to why he was crying, is it to hot are what.

"Yoongi baby is everything's okay.?" 

"Nu wa"

"Then what you what"

"Juju"

Juju? what the in the world is that, then that when it hit me. "No Yoongi it too early for juice" when I said that he cries even more harder. I sigh and give in I take a new bottle butting the other bottle in the fridge making his juice I take out tangerine out of the fridge and started to juice it.

Yoongi was wiggle and whining I know he want a Tangerine, so I take one piece and give it to him he starts to giggle happily. I sigh that he was happy.

Once I am done, I give Yoongi juice and he drink it.

I didn't get nothing to do in the house, so I went out with Yoongi to the park, "Okay Yoongi let me buckle you up" I said putting Yoongi in the stroller and start walking. 

it was a good weather to go to the park it was that hot nor cold it was warm and cool enough to wear sweats are short things.

Yoongi was wearing orange shorts sleaves with sweatpants and I was wearing a gray sweatpants and white t-shirt.

We made it to the park knowing of Yoongi happy giggle "We here, it been a while we been to the park." 

I found a spot on the grass from a group of people who is on the grass, I spread a soft Koshing on the ground then I take out another blanket and put it on the Koshing. And take out the food basket and the baby bag putting those things at the end of the blanket has I need the space for me and Yoongi. Once I did dose I take Yoong out and put him in the blanket he couldn't wait to waddle and fall rolling over the blanket.

This is what I needed, the feeling of a wind I lay back on the blanket and close my eyes I hear Yoongi playing with baby toys.

I stay like that for an Hour until I didn't hear Yoongi, I get up fast and look around I see Yoongi of the blanket I sigh "Yoongi com-..." Yoongi was seating in front of someone I look up it was him.

the guy from yesterday 

why is he here.

"Hello again.