4. 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚍

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯.

As I was headed out of work with Yoongi in my arms. "Okay Yoonchi time to go home" I said started to walk away from the building but got stop.

"Hello, excuse me Tae-Hun" I panic a little and Trun around, it was the same guy I meet before "Me?" I said pointed at myself. He chuckles "Aren't your name is Tae-Hun?" that when I remember and faking my life "Yes, yes sorry but how you know that" I ask holding my brother close "Your name tag" Make sense.

"Okay sorry I... just-" 
"it's okay I understand."

I don't know what he wanted from me "Is there something that you wanted- If I did something today am sorry I-" I cut off "Nono, that not it. You didn't do anything wrong." 

"Did can you tell me why you call for me?" This is very strange, and I don't really like it, "Um I see you and I thought you were cute, so I wonder if you-" I see were this going "No am sorry but am not look to date anyone as you see" I said as I point to a sleeping Yoongi in my arms.

"Okay, I understand but that doesn't mean I will give you up yet." 

what the fuck "I don't even know your name"?
"I will tell if you say yes, see you tomorrow and your cute son." 
And then he walks away "What the hell just happen"

"Papa" 

I look down see Yoongi moving in my hands "Let's get you home." 
And that what I did we go home.

I enter my apartment put done the baby bag walk to the bed and place sleeping Yoongi done are try to "Yoongi baby, can you let of papa please" He squeeze tighter I sigh "I don't want to put you on the bed all on your own anyways"
But I need the change out of his clothes I sigh and seat on the bed for the past two min I slow but done sleeping Yoongi down on the bed and hurry change into something comfortable and then "PAPA!" crying Yoongi happen.

I rush to him "Am here Gi" I take him up "Oh no you need a bath baby" and that what I need I give Yoongi bath."

It was 4 pm now and I think I would get dinner ready for me.

one thing am glad that I have this apartment, is that I can watch Yoongi while cooking "thank god for that." 
as I look in the fridge there...
"Nothing!?" I sigh and look in the cupboards "What to what to eat" I said as I look in the next cupboard, then I saw "Ramen!" there were a lot "I need to stop wasting money on noodles" I said as I take out a remen. "Let start cooking." 

I begin to cook the remen but it in hot water as I cut up the ingredients, I want in also with a egg "This be good" Has I know I love remen too much.
I seat everything on the little, short table I have next to the bed and seat on the floor "Thank you for the food" as I was going to take my first bit. 

*cries*

sigh "Can't I ate Yoongi" Yoongi was mumbling words by the look of it - it sounds like he was saying 'how can you eat without me?' 
I get up and take him up and went back to kitchen to make his bottle and went back to floor.
I place Yoongi in his baby chair that was mad for the ground making sure he was lock in it.

"Okay Gi let get" I said placing the bottle to his mouth, but he was not having it. I look where his eyes were going and it's my food. "Yoongi because you want by food uh" Yoongi did whinny.

"Fine" I said getting up once again to get a small bowl for Yoongi and take out little of my remen into his but without no soup so he can eat with his hand and that what he did with most bigest gummy smile he did all day.

"Great since you are eating so will I."

that what I did I eat my remen.

once was done eating; we and I mean me started to clean up "Yoongi why you make so mess uh- don't give me that face" I said as Yoongi was giving innocent eyes."
After done eating I go take a shower will Yoong I was playing.

When I was done, I clean up Yoongi and give him his bottle since the noodles was not going to full his stomach.

we got ready to go to bed for the night. "Let sleep mm. it's late" I said look at the time 8:43

Yoongi falls back a Sleep, one thinks I like is he can sleep anywhere has long he as me that it. I said to myself as Yoongi was holing dear life at me.

since it so quite my mid went wondering.

"Who the hell is that guy."

Thank you for voting

The
Question
Is
Who
Is
That
Guy?

Till then see you