Chapter One- 7 years eariler

It was a cold and bitter winter, but that was to be expected in a small town of Gusu. One bitterly harsh night, in the cool springs woods. There were two young boys. One young master from the Lan Clan of Gusu, and one young master from a nearby city called Yiling. The young boy was from a very powerful clan that has been known to be involved i n the Demonic cultivation style and arts. But that was merely an air fed rumour, not proven true or false.
The two young boys were strolling through the cool spring woods slowly, just enjoying the beautiful wintery snow views, and the gentle cool night air. Though it was harsh on their young skin.

The spring woods were silent, the only sound there was the gentle wind and the two sets of light footsteps from the two boys who both thought they were each the only person in the woods that night. When the two young boys met they heard a soft whooshing sound, The young master from the Lan Clan recognized that sound as an arrow so he shied the younger boy behind his back. It was indeed an arrow that was confirmed by the two boys when it landed with a soft thud into the young master's chest just above his heart. But it was so deep that he couldn't be saved. The only words spoken between the two boys were their names, just  before the young master died leaving his forehead  ribbon with soft looking rolling clouds and the letters "LZ'' embroidered on them. The young master then passed away into the afterlife. Leaving the young boy crying and holding the young master.