Chapter Seven

The Burial Mounds
The sun was starting to rise, making the gloomy sky turn golden. The Young Man woke up at ri chu time (sunrise), He decided to wake up early today, because he had a lot of work to do. And a lot of repairing broken buildings, and pathways. The young man slowly sat up. He searched around for his usual black water bottle with a red tassel that had crystal blue and snow-white jade in the shape of a cloud on it. The sun was high in the sky, when the young man was finished repairing the patches of clean land in the little garden, and planted the seeds.

At bu shi time (dinner time), the young man had finally finished for the day. He has had to patch three rooftops up so far today. He sat down on the small concrete fence, that was built around the garden already. He takes some of the now cold wine and reheats it with his spiritual energy, then takes a sit of it while eating two steamed buns. He looked around at the place and remembered all the memories he made with some of the people there. When he started to think of all the memories, he became a little sad. And started remembering and missing all the people he had lost.

As the young man sat there isolated, the only thoughts that were running through his head at a rapid speed were memories of all those he had lost. He even started to think of that young master who had saved him once. He never knew the young master but he missed him a tremendous amount. The young man took another sip of the wine and looked down at the jade cloud, he sighed softly, he had handcrafted this cloud of jade, in memory of the young master who had saved his life once before, by losing his own. The young man would never forget him and he will always be indebted to him.

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG -🥝