Chapter Three: First unrecongised encounter

The wind started to pick up, so the young man could hear a soft whistle  against his ear. The young man was silently making his way through the Cool Spring woods. The snow had long since stopped falling, so the ground was coated in a soft white blanket of crisp snow. The young man's footsteps were now muffled under the snow, all that was heard  were soft crunches, each time the young man took a step.

The young man had made it to the end of the Cool Spring Woods, The wind was now blowing softly through the trees, making a soft ruffling of the last few leaves left on the balding tall trees. The young man reached the end of the Cool Spring Woods, there was a mysterious tall figure. Standing still facing the small gravestone. The look on the man's face was one of loss and confusion. The young man walks over to this strange man.

The man looked up as soon as he heard the soft set of footsteps. The young man looked up at the stranger's face, finding him somehow familiar, but unsure where he had seen this man before. The young man nodded as a greeting, then looked down at the headstone, and with a gentle pat on the top. The young man left the strange man standing there all alone in the butter cold and snow.