Chapter Five - Explore Yiling

The small boat pulled up at Yiling pier, The young man slowly stepped out of the boat and onto the pier head. The small vendors that littered the sides of the streets were as busy as usual. All the city's people were out, either selling their goods or looking for stuff to buy, either clothes, accessories or food. The Young man walked past all of them, not paying any attention to the crowds of people all around him.

The young man walked down the strong street for what seemed like 3 hours. He finally stopped at a tall mountain that stood at the end of the busy pathway, just out of weight. The young man slowly made his way up the rocky pathway. The young man walked all the way to the top, he only stopped when he came to a small patch of flat ground, where some self built buildings stood. The young man walked to the biggest one that looked like a cave, and went in to take a long rest and have shelter for the night. The young ma layed down on the thick bed of straw with only the clothes he had on for warmth, lucky the young man didn't feel the cold much, as he was use to it growing up.

The chilled night air slowly creeped into the cave, and surrounded the young man, like a thin blanket of ice. The young man just curbed into a small and slept through the bitter cold night. The young man slept until early afternoon the next day, as he was so tired and drained. The young man slowly walked around the mountain, to explore a little, as it had been a few years since he had come up to this little hidden away place, deep within the mountain.