Chapter Six

{so sorry it took so long, I had writers block - 🥝}
After a full afternoon of exploring Yiling city, and buying some supplies and food for the few days, that he would be there, The Yonge man made his way back up the moutan and into the small cave, the young man laid down more straw he had gotten and a small pillow for his head, the young man ad also mannged to get a warm blanket for the harsh winter nights.

The young man had has also gotten a bottle with some warm wine in it, he sat his bag to the side, which contained some small food and drink rations, for his time in the mountain. The young man laid down on the bed and pulled the war cover over his body, to get comfortable and warm, The young man laid his black flute with a red tassel under his pillow so he knew it was safe but also easy to grab, if need be.

The young man listened to harsh wid pick up, and was extremely thankful he had gotten the things he did tody, so he could at least stay a little warm. The young man settled down to sleep. He slept peacefully for most of the night, as he lay curled up into the blanket, he took small sips of the warm wine to keep himself warm, throughout the night, so he could get some much-needed sleep.

The young man stayed asleep until late afternoon again, he woke up feeling recharged and warm, he lay there for a few minutes  in the cozy warmth. The young man soon got up and prepared himself something small to the east, the young man heated up a steemed dumpling with a warm coffee for the night ahead, The young man stayed in the cave all day, and decided to relax, as he would have a lot of work ahead of him tomorrow, which included fixing up most of the war down roofs on the houses and planting potatoes and turnips, for a small guarden, he even decided to try and plant some lotus seeds to see if he could get a few to grow.

As they where his about favorite thing in the world and they reminded him of home, a place he missed so much, that he hoped he could find again somehow and somewhere. The young man just wanted to have a travel companion, ad cultivation partner as well as a friend, that's all he everwanted, someone on his side who wouldn't abound him again, and leave all alone and lost.