The Beginning of the End

Robin was a normal young boy in 1980. He liked skateboarding & hanging out with his friends. Sometimes, he got into fights, but only with idiots who tried to mess with him & other classmates who couldn't stand up with himself. He is one of the many people who thought Texas Chainsaw Massacre was amazing, but he himself knew that Into the Dragon was just better. The only thing that made him different from other people in this town is that he's Mexican.

"Robin!"

"Yes tio?"

"Someone is on the line for you!"

"OK!" Robin said before going to the phone & answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey Robin. "

"Hey pinball, what's happening?"

"Nothing much loser, me & the boys are going to the park, wanna join us?"

"Yeah sure, give me 15 minutes. "

"Alright, I'm picking you up. "

"Cool, bye pinball."

"Bye loser."

            When the call ended, Robin immediately got dressed. He chose his normal brown tank top & a pair of bell bottoms. Of course, he couldn't forget his lucky bandana. His dad had given him his entire collection of bandanas before he died. He took a quick look in the mirror & went downstairs.

"Your friend is here!"

"Thanks, bye tio!"

"Stay safe!"

             Soon, the squad went to the park & had fun. Robin was teasing Vance & Bruce with Griffin & Billy. Anyone who had eyes knew that they liked each other. Everything was great & normal. That was, until they saw a bright light in the sky.

" . . . Wtf is that?" Vance asked.

" . . . Why does that look like a spaceship . . . ?" Billy asked as he peered at it.

"That's probably because it is one . . ." Bruce said.

". . . It looks like it's coming towards us-" Griffin started to say before cut off.

"RUN!" Robin yelled as he grabbed his friends & ran.

           The group ran, & saw they weren't the only ones running. Everyone who was outside were looking for shelter. They were all screaming, as more than one ufo was coming straight down. Try as they all might though, they couldn't outrun them all. And unfortunately for the group, the world soon went dark.
______________________________________
Thank you for reading everyone! Please comment or vote so I know someone is reading this book, stay safe!

Word Count: 365