The Captured Mama Bird

6th of January in 1983

            When Robin woke up, he had a splintering headache. He looked around & found himself in a prison. Great, it seems that they had succeeded in capturing him. Now he had to find a way to succeed in escaping. Otherwise, he would be stuck there for the rest of his life.

"You're awake."

Robin jumped up a little & turned around to see Prince Matty staring at him. ". . . Were you watching me while I was asleep?"

"Why would that matter to you?"

"Because you're a crusty old man with wrinkles that needs to kick the bucket."

" . . . You know I could kill you now, right?"

"Ok? At least I don't have to see your ugliness."

           Before the conversation could go on even further, Finney walked in with his little sister Gwen. The 2 boys glared at each other before the brunette turned  winked at the bandana boy & left. Robin was disgusted by his appearance but proceeded to glare at the older of the duo. When looking at the little girl, she seemed shy but ecstatic to meet him. This caused his gaze to soften & gave her a small smile.

"Hi, I'm Gwen!"

"Nice to meet you."

"Aren't you gonna tell me your name?"

"Nope."

"Well . . . In that case . . . I'm calling you . . . Mama Bird!"

"Mama bird?"

"Yes!"

" . . . You know I'm a boy, right?"

"So? I don't care!"

        Robin sighed dramatically, causing the little one to giggle. He decided it was best to accept his fate about this. He would rather deal with her than the one he saw had wrinkles. Gwen smiled brightly before hugging the boy, causing him to be in shock. He than awkwardly patted her back before Finney cleared his throat.

"Um, Gwen, he might be a bit uncomfortable with all of this."

"Oh . . . OK . . ." Gwen said as she took a step back before grinning. "That's my brother, Finney!"

"I'm . . . sorry, about what happened . . ."

Robin scoffs in disbelief. "About your crusty friend or the fact I've been kidnapped?"

        Finney fidgetted uncomfortably. OK, so maybe apologizing for kidnapping him is useless. To be fair, it was never really his idea to kidnap the boy, but than again, he did let it happen. The boy was really pretty & reminded him of someone . . . But that's still no excuse, & he knows it.

"OK, so I guess that an apology won't fix anything-"

"You guess correctly, thank you for noticing."

"You're welcome. "

"That was sarcasm. "

"Oh-"

Robin rolled his eyes. "So, why am I here?"

"I-"

"Or am I just that appealing to the eye?"

            Finney just widened his eyes in shock & disbelief. He opened his mouth before closing it a couple times. He wasn't sure if the boy was bold or if he was just shameless. He just shook his head afterwards a fre moments, trying to snap out of his daze. Were all humans like this?

"I . . . Don't really know why you're here . . . It was Matty's idea."

"The crusty one?"

Finney let out a chuckle. "Yes, he is crusty isn't he."

"Yeah, & creepy, like serious, why would an old man stare at someone who's YEARS younger than him?"

" . . . How old do you think he is?"

"Like, 82 in human years maybe-?"

"PFFT-" Finney let out before doubling over in laughter.

"What?"

"He's actually 19."

". . . ¿Que?"

"I know, he looks old but he isn't-"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Well, you gotta be like, 21 than-?"

"Actually I'm 18."

"That's believable, at least more so than the crusty cochroach."

"O o F. "

             Robin decided that all aliens weren't so bad. I mean, Gwen the small child is great! Weird, but still great! Her brother Finney, meh, he was OK he suppose. That didn't matter though, because Matty was looking at him earlier like he was gonna be their meal, & he was NOT gonna let that crusty mother f*cker even put a finger on hum.
___________________________________________
Thank you all for reading & sorry for the slow updates, I usually forget to update unless I see comments so I hope you enjoy this chapter & stay safe!

675 words.