A New Friend

16th of January in 1983.

         When Finney heard Robin's words, he rushed over to him. Even though he knew Robin could protect himself due to his strong personality, he still felt urgency whenever knowing that he was near the human. He quickly stood between him & Matty, blocking his brother's path. The other heir grew irritated as he glowered at him. It was clear that he wasn't happy to know that there was an obstacle in his way to his beloved.

"Just you wait, when I become king, I will kill you & that brat sister before making the human my queen to rule by myself. "

"Look man, I know I'm iconic, but I don't want to marry your psychotic pansy self. "

"You say that now, but you will be my woman."

" . . . I'm not even a girl!"

" . . . You're not?"

"No!"

"Don't forget Matty, you're not the only heir to the throne, father is still deciding who will actually rule the kingdom after he retires." Finney said sternly.

           Matty scowled before walking away. Finney sighed in relief at his departure. He hated confrontation, but he wanted to protect Robin. He knew the boy wasn't safe here, but where else could he let him do? He was purposely ignoring this quick that he only thought of this because he believed that Robin was safer closer to him.

"Thanks Finn, that creep just isn't taking no for an answer." Robin huffed as he rolled his eyes.

" . . . Finn?"

"Uh, yeah, it suits you . . . Do you not like it?"

"No, I like it a lot actually, it just took me off guard, that's all."

"How come, I thought it would be a like a normal nickname for you."

"Well, Gwen is my only friend so I don't really get a lot of nicknames."

"Oh, well, now you have me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

             Without thinking, Finney immediately engulfed Robin into a tight hug. The slightly shorter boy stood there in shock for a few moments, causing the alien prince to quickly release him. Before he could start apologizing, his new found friend pulled hum back into his embrace. The curly haired boy sighed in contempt. He was glad that the boy was OK with them hugging.

"Finn?"

"Yes?"

"I have an important question for you."

"What is it?" Finney asked in worry when noticing the seriousness in Robin's voice.

"Do I look like a girl?"

"Besides the long hair, not really."

"Thank you!"

        The alien laughed, causing Robin to cross his arms. The boy didn't see what was so funny. To him, it was a valid question. Was he kidnapped because that dipping airhead thought he was a girl? Is he gonna try to kill him now, but whatever, that fucktard will get his ass beat if he tried touching him.

"It's not funny." Robin huffed.

Finney just grinned while giggling. "It so is."

"Hmph, whatever. " The Black haired boy spoke with a soft smile on his lips, accepting his new found friendship with his new found friend.
___________________________________________
Thank you all for reading, stay safe everyone!

510 words