Tea Party with the Princess & Mama Bird

21st of January in 1983

            One thing I noticed is that even though Gwen is the princess of aliens, she's kinda like a normal little 6 year old girl. Sure, she's 10 years old. Sure, she's an alien, who basically came out of no where. And sure, her dad planned to kill all human civilization. But, she still likes doing tea parties.

"Tis is a lovely day for a tea party, tis it not?" Gwen asked in a British accent.

"Uh, yes, it is." Robin said, decked out with glitter makeup.

"Mama bird, say it in your girl voice. "

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want to."

"Aw . . . "

" . . . Finn, look away."

"But-"

"Leave."

"Fine." Finney huffs before pretending to leave, only to peak through the door.

"Y e s, it is. Such a S P L E N D I D day to drink our blessed tea, that came down from the heavens." Robin said in a high pitch voice.

            Finney snorted with a snicker, catching the duo's attention. They looked at each other before grinning mischievously from ear to ear. The bandana boy stood up & sashayed over. He than grabbed his hand & looked up at him with a that same charming smile that made Finney's legs weak. He looked down at Robin with his cheeks reddening.

"Y-yes?"

"Would you like to join us for some tea?"

"Y-yes!" Finney squeaked out.

           Within a few minutes, Finney was forced into one of Gwen's pretty princess dresses. Unlike Robin, he was not impressed. The princess & the icon was giggling as they forced him to play. Eventually, Finney played along as the trio had fun drinking their tea & spilling the tea. They all had fun, not knowing that this would be the last time they would have fun in a long while.
___________________________________________
Sorry for taking so long to update. Anyway, I hope everyone of you are doing whatever you can to stay safe. Don't be a silent reader now, have a good life!

335 words