Why are You so Obsessed with Me?

16th of January in 1983

            It's been 10 days since I've been captured by the aliens. I thought I was going to be tortured but it's actually not too bad. I mean, I still have snacks for me to eat & hanging out with Gwen, who's following me like I'm her mama. Finney comes to check on me sometimes, & sometimes goes into dreamland while staring, which is weird but that's better than compared to his dimwitted brother.  Speaking of him, he's been . . . Well, you'll see.

"¿Qué carajo amoroso estás haciendo?"

"English?"

"What. In. The. Ever. Loving. FUCK. Are. You. Doing?"

"Touching your hair, I must say it's softer than thr most finest silks."

"Ew, ew, ew! Get your nasty crusty dirty hands out my hair!"

           That's right, this pigheaded baboon thought it was a good idea to touch MY hair. Excuse you sir, but who do you think you are? My hair is probably worth more than his pathetic little life, at least that's what Pinball would say. Anyway, I did what any normal sane person would do. I turned around, kicked him in the legs & slapped his hands away.

"OW, THAT HURTS!"

"You better be thankful I don't wanna get any rabies from your disgusting ass, otherwise, I would've bitten you harder than a rabid dog."

"Why won't you love me?"

"Why would I love a egotistical rat looking pig headed dusty looking dollar store version of Elvis Presily with long liced hair? You don't set boundaries, completely unaware of the meaning consent . . . AND YOU LITERALLY KIDNAPPED ME! Stockholm syndrome is a big no no."

"Well, I'm gonna kiss you!"

            Matty than rushed over to Robin & tried to tackle him. The human gave him a high kick in the face before dodging & ran away. He could hear the creep crying in pain while throwing a hissy fit. So yeah, no, he did not want to deal with this today. He was too young & too iconic for this mess.

"KEEP YOUR NASTY OBSESSIVE ASS AWAY FROM ME!"

"Come back here, I want to kiss you!"

"FINNEY, GWEN, GET YOUR RUSTY CHEAP ANGLER NON-PULLING STEP BROTHER AWAY FROM ME!"
___________________________________________
Thank you all for reading this book, I really appreciate it! Anyway, stay safe!

375 Words