𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀

❝ wHAAATTT!? No puedo creer esto! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

The gym was in complete silence as they looked at the young Tsukishima girl with pure amazement in their eyes.

Y/n looks at her hand in amazement. She had finally done it! Her first ever monster block!

"Wow Y/n-chan! That was a cool block!" Natsu exclaims loudly, breaking the silence from seconds ago.

"Way the go Y/n!" Hanako exclaims as all of the girls had gathered around the young girl.

"Sorry about earlier, I got scared when she appeared out of nowhere." Haru shivered in fear as he helped some of the boys who dived down to catch ball earlier.

Akito, one of the boy players, shook his head at him. "Eh it's alright. We just didn't expect that move." He said, patting his shoulders in comfort.

"What was that anyway? I felt like I just saw a monster in front of my eyes."

Takeru, who was just silently observing everyone's attention sighed, catching the attention most of his teammates. "I don't know what was that but one thing for sure is that she did a dangerous move." He said, glancing back at the blonde little girl, who was getting smothered by her teammates.

'I didn't think she was capable of doing such a move. It was kinda cool...' Takeru thought, averting his eyes away as he felt his cheeks blush a bit.

Haru seems to notice this as he lets out a worried gasp. "Captain! Why so red? A-are you sick?" He asked.

The buzzcut headed boy only gave him a glare. "Shh be quiet" he hisses at him.

"Don't tell me..." Mattsun gulps nervously, catching the worried gaze of Makki. He was very sure that he heard that song loud and clear. There's only one player who sings that specific signature song during competitions.

"Oh no." The three Aoba Johsai players glanced back in unison towards their Captain, who seemed like he had just seen a ghost. The poor man was pale as a white sheet of paper.

After a few moments of agony and despair in his own mental state, he had finally realized what had just happened. That's when he snapped.

"wHAAATTT!? No puedo creer esto!" Oikawa suddenly screeched loudly as he messily ruffles his luscious brown hair in frustration. He couldn't help but slump his whole body onto Iwaizumi's arms, dramatically clutching him as if he was his only lifeline.

"Oikawa quit it! You'll disrupt class." Iwaizumi berate at him, trying to remove his arms from the brunette's grasp.

"Iwa-chan no! Don't you see? They're brainwashing our baby girl." Oikawa cries out very loudly. He continued to blubber about how it was Ushijima and Tendo's doing for tainting their sweet little girl— his little protégé!