two

School went by slowly and Donghyun is with his childhood friends on lunch. Riwoo was talking about this boy that was kind a bit to him but later he saw the same boy being a bully to others.

"Oh yeah, there's this black haired boy also like that to me. It's kinda red flag if you ask me" Sungho gagged and ate the packed lunch Grace's ready them.

"What about you Donghyun? How's class?" Riwoo asked the youngest who also shrugged. "A lot. There's this male who kept bothering me"

Both cut off Donghyun raising a brow. "Bother or bullying you?" Riwoo and Sungho said at the same time stopping to eat.

"What!? No- of course not!" Yeah, Taesan with his two friends got to Donghyun's table with Riwoo and Sungho.

"Oh pretty!" One of the male's sat next to sungho and hugged his shoulder. "is that the man you're talking about?" Riwoo asked and Sungho only nods.

The other male sat next to Riwoo and started a conversation which Riwoo ignored him. Taesan and Donghyun only stared while Donghyun broke it and ate his food.

-

"Hey mom!" Donghyun smiled going inside the car with Sungho and Riwoo in the back. "How's school, great?"

Donghyun's eyes widened and only nods awkwardly. "Y-yeah very fun!" Sungho and Riwoo raised a brow and confusion to the younger but decided to ignore it.

-

Tomorrow

Donghyun is now getting ready for his next subject while Riwoo talked with him next to his locker. "Like, damn? He wanted ME yes I said ME to do his homework!? No shit! Red flag bitch!!"

"Hey kid" Donghyun closed his eyes and locker hoping it wasn't Taesan who just called him kid.
Riwoo raised a brow and glanced at Donghyun who stayed silent while facing his locker, doing nothing.

"Uhm, who are you?" Riwoo asked the male eyeing him up and down. "Oh, this guy didn't tell you?" Donghyun scoffed. "Let's forget about him Hyeokie. He's no use" Donghyun glared at Taesan one more time and left. Riwoo looked at Taesan then left to catch up with Donghyun

-

"So who was he? Is he the one 'bothering' you or smth?" Riwoo asked multiple questions which the younger only ignored and drank his water on the way to his class. "Nice Hyeokie. I'll tell you and Sungie later, see ya in lunch!" Donghyun smiled and came inside the class.

"O...kay?" Riwoo shrugged and walked to his class.

On the way to English class,, Someone put his his arm around Riwoo's shoulder which yeah the male pushed him and kicked him from the stomach.

Yep, the attention of students turned and gasped when they saw the second new kid messing with one of the friends of Taesan, bullies more like.

"Ouch, what's with you?" The male yelled touching his shoulder how it hurt when he fell.
"Oh sorry?" Riwoo asked but shrugged. "Not sorry"

"Bro" Another student held Riwoo's shoulder and the smaller looked at him. "Do you know who you're dealing with!?"

Riwoo tilted his head and glanced down to the man standing up after getting pushed and kicked by a small student.

"I suppose not"

"He's woonhak!" Riwoo didn't give a damn.
The student face palmed and left Riwoo with a good luck.

"So your name is... Woonhak?" Woonhak rolled his eyes dusting away the small particles around his body while glaring at the new kid.

Woonhak scoffed. "You're new here, how dare you mess around and being rude. Especially with me?" Riwoo bursts out of laughter. "Dude, you're kidding?"

"What do you mean rude!? Dude you literally told me to do your OWN homework." The bell rang and students still watched the scene. "Im going to be late" Riwoo grabbed the orange notebook from his bag and threw it on Woonhak.

"Oh yeah by the way, I didn't do your Chemistry homework" Riwoo sticked his tongue out and ran to his English class.

-

Riwoo saw Mrs Fri walking with her phone in her hands and you didn't know how Riwoo ran as fast as he can to reach the door. He pushed each student he can see.

The small arrived and saw Mrs Fri dropping her phone. He wanted to help the teacher but he came inside instead catching each attention of each student Especially Sungho.

Both friends were almost in the same classes and only had a few classes with Donghyuk so they're pretty worried if anyone's gonna mess and bully the male.

Riwoo walked to his seat next to Sungho which the older hits the smaller and Riwoo groaned at him. "Lee Sang Hyeok! What did you do that made you late!?" Sungho yelled at him.

"Long story haha.."

-

-Chemistry-

Right after English, The childhood friends will have individual classes. Riwoo had chemistry, Sungho had history and Donghyun had English right after the 2.

"Oh no here we go again.." Riwoo sighed out before opening the door and saw Woonhak with other 2 boys behind him. He closed the door behind him and heard woonhak speaking "You didn't do my homework?" Woonhak looked Riwoo dead in the eyes and the smaller gulped, feeling scared.

Woonhak chuckled. "Feeling.. scared now?" The taller asked, cornering the smaller. "Now now you lunhak(woonhak/lunatic)! We can talk about this-" Riwoo fell when Woonhak smiled and leaned to him

"It's woonhak"

"I know, i meant to say lunatic but you leaned to me and I loss my balance!!"

Woonhak tsk'ed and walk away. "hey" another student flinched when Woonhak slammed his orange notebook on his table. "Do my homework before Mrs Zara comes. NOW"

the students nods scared and does the homework of woonhak. Riwoo stands up and rolled his eyes. "Where should I sit" Riwoo mumbled and sat next to the window with a few people.

-

-lunch-

"This is so.. annoying!!" Riwoo yelled and Sungho hits the younger being too loud "This woonhak guy just suddenly leaned to me! What the fuck!?" Riwoo groans and had a stress eat.

Donghyun only smiled while eating. The two oldest knew Donghyun is the type of person who only listens while both of them talks a lot.

The youngest was a shy boy after all.

"Oh no" Sungho sighed out when he saw the three walking up to them. Good thing they were all done. "Everyone done? Let's run!" Rhyming, Riwoo grabbed Donghyun and they ran with Sungho behind.

·

"They're running away!" Jaehyun yelled as the three followed the newbies.

They ran and ran when Riwoo suddenly grabbed Donghyun's hand and left sungho. Riwoo and Donghyun ran to the left stairs while sungho ran straight. Sungho knew what Riwoo was doing and let him took care the younger.

"Jaehyun straight, me and Woonhak go up to the left stairs" Taesan said and Jaehyun speeds his running until he finally saw Sungho stopping gasping for air.

Jaehyun breathes and grabs the shoulder of the boy but was shocked what he saw. He saw Sungho panting crazily and looked at Jaehyun up. It turned Jaehyun on.

''Why are you looking at me like that!?"

"Why did you ran and followed me!?"

"Oh"

Im focusing too much on this and the Seongjoong book I have. I NEED TO UPDATE CALLIGRAPHY GOSH

THANK YOU FOR THE READS, please vote and comment💛💛

Edit: gosh this is hard, I HATE THIS MISUNDERSTANDING. check next chapter for explanation 💛