six

I'm literally forcing myself
To update when Saturdays/Sundays
Because it's the only free time I get.

But I almost don't because I have
Saturday classes 8-10am and choir
On 1-2:30pm

And on Sundays I go to church for mass

Enjoy the chapter everyone💛💛

.

"well if you don't know, IT IS!" Sungho grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it. The two male shaked their head and heard the door creaked

Grace came inside the room. "Honey?" Sungho still didn't remove his pillow. "Move aside children. I think he just needs space" The two nods and left with Grace.

———

Tomorrow, it was only Donghyun who would go to school. Sungho doesn't want to see Jaehyun's face. Riwoo had to stay next to Sungho because if everyone left him. Sungho would pass lunch, breakfast, dinner or anything you do to live.

Donghyun came walking to his locker but stopped when the three dudes were there. "Oh no they're here again." Donghyun sighed and just walked to it.

Taesan and his two minions saw Donghyun walking closer to the locker. "Excuse me. You're blocking my locker" Donghyun said but Taesan ignored him and continued talking to the two.

Jaehyun blinked at what Taesan was trying to do but Woonhak immediately got what the male thought of doing.

"Excuse. Me." Donghyun said again, politely. Taesan glanced at him and ignored him completely again.

Donghyun then shrugged. "If you say so" Donghyun, the shy boy pushed Taesan aside as students watched in wide eyes.

"What was that for!?" Taesan yelled at him. "You don't move aside, that's what you get" Donghyun smiled at him and opened his locker.

Students still were shocked but the bell rang so they made their way through the halls to their classes.

Classes went smoothly, Donghyun would only have to go to 3 more classes and he will finally go home.

But you couldn't call Donghyun's say without Taesan bothering him. "Heyyy" Taesan walked next with Donghyun since they both have the same classes this period.

"What?" Taesan was a bit taken back at the response but he shrugged it off. "Where you goin to?" He asked but didn't had an answer from the younger. "Answer me idiot!"

Donghyun continued walking, completely ignoring the older like what he did earlier. "Are you perhaps sulking?" Donghyun shakes His head as an answer.

"Is it because I ignored you this morning?" Taesan came closer to Donghyun and the male shakes His head again.

Donghyun pushed Taesan away and came in running inside his class. Taesan laughed at him and smirked.

As soon as Donghyun came in running, there weren't that much students in so he couldn't hide at the back bench.

Donghyun hid his bag under the table and crouched down so he wouldn't get caught by Taesan.