eleven

Taesan bias wrecked me so much during How Era😭😭

———

Riwoo was stuck in the crowded area of the hallway. He found himself opening a door and running in it before closing it before students come in.

He sighed in relief and looks through the window. Even if you look at the window, all you can see is just students. Nothing else.

The male then raised a brow. "Who even transfers to a school which is miles to their hometown" Riwoo shook his head and tsk'ed.

"You talkin' about the new kid?"

"He ain't new, aight? He's a piece of trash that needs to be thrown into a pile of dead soldiers and make him eat peanuts"

"I get it but the last one?"

"He's allergic to peanuts"

"Oh"

Riwoo blinks. "Come to think of it, who're yo-" Riwoo then turned around and saw that it was woonhak.

"Oh gosh" Riwoo shook his head and sat on the floor. A few minutes passed, Woonhak sat next to Riwoo.

"It seems like you hate the Yuan Choi a lot, what did he do to?" The younger asks, curious why Riwoo was so furious about this new kid.

"Oh he didn't do anything to me nor to Sungho. He did something to Donghyun"

Woonhak raised a brow and leans against the wall, if you think about it it's just him and riwoo in the room featuring the loud sounds of squealing and cheers of students outside.

After seconds, woonhak spoke: "what did Yuan do to Donghyun?" Riwoo rolled his eyes, hearing the name of that bitch made him sick already.

Woonhak noticed the action of Riwoo and stays quiet, waiting for the older to say it. If he will.

"He was donghyun's first love, plus Donghyun's the first in our friend group who had a lover"

The taller then nods and waits for Riwoo to continue his talk. It's not like he'll say it to Taesan, right?

"Well, they're so-called fairytale love ended after years of dating and when I said years. 3 goddamn fucking years"

Woonhak nods again. "3 years?"

"Ah sorry, 3 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 2 minutes, 37 seconds"

The younger blinks in confusion and admiration. 1st, confusion because how can Riwoo remember? In seconds and minutes!? 2nd, admiration because he knows and remembers so that means Riwoo has great memory.

"How can you know that?" Woonhak asks quietly. Riwoo points at his own head and smirked a bit, not so visible. "I have good memory"

Bingo! Woonhak nods, knowing his thinking was right all along.

"So, what happened after those 3 years and 7 months?" woonhak then asks, not remembering the following of Riwoo's saying.

"Hm, we caught him cheating."

Woonhak raised a brow. "With whom?"