four

This is a double update, I'll update the next chapter later because the new HONOR X9B is arriving and I NEED to watch it

H

"Well you need to get to know me when you WANT to be my lover" Donghyun gagged. "Lover? What are you? Some handsome I would drool to? Bitch no I told you I would RATHER drool to that Jaehyun guy"

Taesan only rolled his eyes and threw a chalk on the board. "Where's the teacher whose job is to like look on us?" taesan laughed at the question asked by the newbie

"Teachers don't give a fuck to the students who get thrown to the detention room. Because they know the students who are sent are troublemakers and bad influence to others"

Donghyun scoffed and mumbled a soft "couldn't agree more" Taesan for sure heard that but didn't give a damn because that was students already knew him for.

No one ever knew who he really was.

After that, the two didn't had any conversation made, not even a word! But a glance was always apart of it. Donghyun would sometimes take a glance at how Taesan would play around the chalks and laughing at himself, finding it adorable.

Taesan would also glance at Donghyun sometimes how the male was always staring by the window.

"So uh" Taesan tried to do a conversation which Donghyun found it awkward but only looked at Taesan. "Why did you and your friends transferred here?" Taesan asked.

"Oh uhm because my mother and my friends mother are working in the same mall as a cashier and our father also works in the same company." Donghyun said. "I see"

Times passed and again, no one dared to have a word to eachother again. Donghyun grabbed his phone to check the time.

[Trio]

Riwoo: yo Donghyun where is u

Sungho: BITCH GUESS WHAT

Riwoo: SHUT UP I'M ASKING WHERE DONGHYUN IS WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS THIS PERIOD

Donghyun: detention, I will come back after arts😭😭😭😭😭

Riwoo: BITXH WHY

Donghyun: BCS OF THIS TAESAN GUY

Sungho: Y'all guess what

Riwoo: WHAT

Donghyun: what

Sungho: LEMME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED

———

Sungho woke up sitting up to see himself in the clinic, Nurse Irene saw here and smiled. "You woke up! You're not allowed to move that much yet and you need someone to assist you"

"Oh no worries, I'll just call my friend Ri-"

Nurse Irene cut Sungho with a no. "I have already called someone to pick and assist you to your class since you two had the same class" sungho nods, understanding what the nurse meant.

The door creaked "I think that's him" Nurse Irene smiled and Sungho heard footsteps closer and closer to his bed. The curtains opened and it was Jaehyun!

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT HIM??" sungho yelled and nurse irene nods. "I knew this would happen" Jaehyun touched his forehead having a headache. "Yes because you two had the same class and he was the one who carried you to the clinic"

"HE CARRIED ME TO THE CLINIC??"

"Sir Park stop yelling!" Sungho apologized immediately and glared at Jaehyun. "This is Myung Jaehyun, the one who will assist and guide you staring today until the next week"

Sungho widened his eyes. "So he will assist me for this Wednesday up till next week Friday???"
Nurse Irene nods.

———

[Trio]

Donghyun: oh damnnnnnnnnnnn

Riwoo: oh shit

Sungho: AND HE'S SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME

Donghyun: rn?

Sungho: RN!!!!!!!

Riwoo: damn

Riwoo; HAHAHAHHA

———

"Can you stop???" Sungho asked Jaehyun which he shaked his head. "I had the responsibility to take care of you, remember?"

"My friends and mother can take care of me!"

"Yeah they can, but in school? I was assigned to take care of you idiot" Jaehyun rolled his eyes which sungho scoffed. "Idiot? Bitch you're the idiot here!"

"Idiot??? Dude I KNOW you'll be getting on your knees later just for me to date and take care of you" jaehyun laughed at the saying of his as Sungho gagged.

Sungho shaked his head. "No! I'd RATHER get on my knees to beg to date and take care of me to that Dongmin or Taesan guy!"

"Excuse me?" Jaehyun asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Sungho puts his tongue out and listened to the Mrs which Jaehyun nudged at him. "You like taesan don't you?"

Sungho just widened his eyes, he doesn't like that Taesan! He just siad it for fun. "What? No you idiot!" Jaehyun hums and nods.

"I see"

———

A teacher came in telling Donghyun and Taesan they can go to their classes now. You didn't know how Donghyun immediately ran to the second floor knowing he only had seconds left before the next bell will ring.

Taesan only walked his way to the 3rd floor not giving a damn about the bell ringing In just a few seconds.

Donghyun arrived just in time when the bell rang
"Hello sir Donghyun, please take a seat" Mrs Huh smiled and Donghyun on a chair in the back.

Gosh school was tiring😭

Just edited the message part