Ek

The big door of the palace opened revealing the most dangerous person in the kingdom. His little presence is enough to make anyone scared. No wonder Everyone in his family is scared of him .

This is THE KING Rajveer Singh Rathore.

Entering the living area with his formidable attitude, he sat on the sofa with anger.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE?" He shouted making the maids hands tremble while she was holding a tray.

"Raja jii- ji-jii, wo Rani ji upar hai " the poor maid said while shivering with fear.

"Tab Hato" he said moving her aside while marching upstairs.

"Aparna? " Rajveer said while coming inside. He saw her in very much pain as she was delivering their first child. He slowly sat near her and caressed her head.

Bas hogya, aparna.- Rajveer said softly while the maids looked at him with disbelief. How can this man be so rude with everyone and behave like a baby in front of his beloved wife.

And that's it the final pain came and Aparna shouted loudly while Rajveer held her hands.

After few minutes, Rajveer and Aparna were blessed with a BabyGirl.

"She has eyes like you, Rajveer" Aparna said to Rajveer who was pressing her legs.

"She will be the exact copy of you even if she has my eyes, this will enhance her beauty more than anything"
Rajveer said softly and kissed Aparna's lips.

"This is Nitya, Our Nitya."
Rajveer said while Aparna smiled.

20 years later

In the forest , all the heirs of the Rathore family were there for their traditional custom of hiding horse and breaking the mud pot kept of the tallest trees.

Ikshit was at the most ahead while followed by kritika being the second.

Soon they both were at equal position.

Ohh so you will defeat me huhh? Ikshit mockingly said to kritika.

Toh tumko ky lagta hai tum itni aasani se jeet jaoge? - kritika said while someone held her leg from the side and she falled. "REYANSHHH" "Wait till we go back to the palace and you will be dead" Kritika shouted.

"Let's see" Reyansh ran faster than Ikshit.

"Only 2 minutes are left Maharaj" - Jabin said to Rajveer.

"Today who ever will bring that break that mud pot they will get my whole kingdom."
Rajveer said while smiling to Aparna.

At this point Arnav, Kritika and Prajakta were already out.

While Ikshit and Reyansh continued to be the first and Megha was after them , while Nitya was nowhere to be found.

"See how I break that shit " Reyansh said while he took his bow and tilted his position until megha pulled his leg like he did of Kritika and both falled.

"Ky yaar Megha di" Reyansh shouted.

"Chup rho, mein bhi gir gyi yaar " Megha said while being frustrated.

"Bs Nitya kaha hai agar wo bhi out toh se pura kingdom mera" He thought while taking out his arrow and shooted it.

At the same time he saw a horse from the other side helding his two legs up while Nitya was riding at it. Her horse jumped and she shooted the pot shocking everyone.

"Ohh my god " Ikshit shouted while he falled down and Nitya ran to the finish line.

"Maharaja ji wo dekhiye aagayi Rajkumari Nitya Rathore" Jabin shouted while Rajveer smiled .