Do

Finally these stupid things are over and i am going back in my world, far from all this nuisance

Finally these stupid things are over and i am going back in my world, far from all this nuisance. I live on my own terms, i did study in the best college of London but still I didn't manage to get job anywhere , maybe it's because of my Surname "THE RATHORES". This world is definitely not a good place to live in.

One day I was coming back after being rejected again by a big company, it was raining badly and I was not sure about the directions. I decided to take a short cut which was from a forest in anger but it backfire me. My car got crashed into a tree , I was hopeless, i can't call my father or Mr. Rathore because I know he won't help me. I walked in search of the main road until I felt someone following me.

I turned away only to find many mans in black coats and guns following me. I wasn't sacred, I am well aware of these people, they are Gansters.

I looked at them with my fierce eyes. " Stay where you are and what do you all want?" I asked in a loud voice.

"Mam, we found your car near our basement, so you need to come with us!!" One of their men spoke.

I silently went with them as if I had did something at that time, they would have killed me then and there.

"So, what were you doing near our basement? " A man in his 25s looking so handsome spoked.

"I was coming from my office and lost the way due to heavy rain and then my car crashed." - I said while he was busy looking at his tab.

"Are you even listening?" - I asked in anger.

"So you are The daughter of Rajveer Singh Rathore, Kritika Singh Rathore "

Yes - i said, well what was i even thinking, this man was checking my profile.

So everyone leave her - he said while I was taken back.

Go now, my agent Clara will drop you to your house - he said while going.

No - i didn't knew what I said but I was sure I don't want to go back!

He looked at me with confusion.

"Mr who ever you are, please accept me as your agent. I won't ever backstab you and won't think twice about giving away my life " i said while looking at him in rage.

He mockingly laughed.
Miss Rathore, you can't --

I won't disappoint you - I said again making him silent.

"Okay, you will work for me from now. Clara will give you training, and i am not Mr who ever you are. I have a name Yash Shekhawat.

That's how I met Yash , my boss or I say, my crush. I like him but he doesn't gives me a shit.

"One day I will make him realise my importance and that's when he will say he loves me "

I was engrossed in thinking when I noticed Yash standing behind me.