Char

"Ky kabhi kisiko dekh kar aisa   laga hai ki ye toh upar wala hi hai"

Haldi Function is about to start and I am busy staring at Nitya, it's hard for me to ignore her presence when she has that elegance beauty with drops in her every smile

I wonder how my arrogant sister has managed to find her as a friend. God has definitely made her with a lot of love and patience.

" Kab Tak dekhte rahoge usko" Tapan said in the low tone.
( Until when you will watch her)

" Sirf dekh hi toh sakta hun " i replied still staring at her.
( I can only just look at her)

"Dil bhi diya toh aise ladki ko jiski family hmari sabse badi dushman hai " Tapan said while looking at me.
( You have given your heart to such a girl whose family is our biggest enemy)

Rajveer , Rajveer Singh Rathore
King of Rajputanas and a underground mafia. After maintaining good relations with our dad for years at last he betrayed him.

He took away all the diamond shares. They had some grudge from before but this was enough for me to shoot his one arm 7 years ago, since then we never faced each other.

Now I realised, I must have hurt Nitya at that time alot, when she was just 13, her dad was hospitalized. I have given her pain since beginning.

"What will happen if Nitya gets to know that you were the man who shot her father?" Tapan said while trying to hide his nervousness.

"Usse pata nai chalna chahiye" i said while walking away!
( She should not get to know)

"If by chance she gets to know? Then what will you do?" Tapan asked.

"Then I will make her forcefully mine" I said and walked away.

After Nitya's Statement i realised that we both have fears from our dad in some or the other way

After Nitya's Statement i realised that we both have fears from our dad in some or the other way.  I wonder how will I handle him when I will inform him about my lover, Yash.

I have came to meet Megha as Yash was going somewhere and he didn't wanted to take me with him, so i said him to drop me here.

Megha is an CEO and right now i think she is the only one whose buisness is working without any commotion.