Chapter 4 - The fight for proving yourself

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

At the Infinity castle

After Boboiboy fought with Muzan, Muzan turned Boboiboy into a demon and brought him to the infinity castle. This place was full of different room in Japanese style and the centre of this place the big wooden door where Nakime the demon who used biwa stayed and control this place by using that biwa as her or Muzan wanted it to be. Now Boboiboy has arrived at the infinity castle.

"What is this place, lord Muzan (Muzan-sama)." Boboiboy said.

"This place is called the infinity castle. Do you want to know why I brought you here?, Boboiboy right?" Muzan said.

"I would like, sir and yes my name is Boboiboy." Boboiboy said.

"You have already got a unique name, so I'm not gonna give you a new name then and I brought you here because I saw that you got a decent fighting skill. Moreover, I could feel that you might be able to use those amazing powers without that stupid watch." Muzan said.

"My power? Without my watch? What is watch then?" Boboiboy asked.

"Never mind, you don't need to know that. But our power that we use is called Blood Demon Art. We use our own blood and flesh then turn them into a spell for fighting technique to destroy those demon slayers." Muzan explained.

"How do I do that?" Boboiboy asked again.

"To receive a great power you need to be stronger. You can do that by devouring human." Muzan said.

"What if I say NO." Boboiboy said.

"What do you mean "No" ?" Muzan asked.

"I don't want to devour a single human." Boboiboy said.

'Look likes this kid heart is stronger than I thought. I might have done something that I shouldn't. This kid is useless, well it looks like I have to get rid of him.' Muzan thought and stared at Boboiboy.

"Why are you staring at me, sir?" Boboiboy asked like nothing happen to him.

'Why can't I blow up my cells inside him! Did he just slip out of my control? This kid is dangerous I must kill him by my own hand befor- wait...what if he was strong already, so he doesn't need to devour human. Hmm...interesting.' Muzan thought while trying to control his cells inside Boboiboy's body.