Chapter 7 - The Mount Natagumo

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

     When Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke recovered from their injuries, they got a new mission from the crow. It said that they had to go to the mount Natagumo, so they prepared themselves and left from the Wisteria Family Crest. After that, they travelled together until they arrived at the mount Natagumo.

At the Mount Natagumo

     When they arrived and about to go into the mountain but Zenitsu was too afraid to go in. Then Tanjirou could sense that there was somebody nearby them.

They went straight on and found a demon slayer member lying down and asking for their help. But before that he was pulled by something and floated back into the mountain.

The trio was stunned when they saw that. Then Tanjirou smelt a strong smell which came from the mountain and he was afraid of what he is going to face.

Then Inosuke said that he would go in first because Tanjirou was too trembling. But that made Tanjirou more confident and went in together except Zenitsu.

     After Tanjirou and Inosuke came into the mountain, they found out that this mountain is full of cobweb and spider. But suddenly they found a demon slayer member, so they introduced themselves to him.

 But suddenly they found a demon slayer member, so they introduced themselves to him

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

     That demon slayer member's name is Murata. He explained that his group of demon slayers had come to this mountain but then some of the members started acting weird and killing each other and he survived from that. After that, they managed to defeat demons on this mountain include Zenitsu that followed them later.

Babidear : Everything is run as same as in manga/anime, so I'll just skip to Tanjirou vs. Rui then. // Sorry for being lazy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
     After Tanjirou was thrown away by Father Spider Demon, he used Water Breathing 2nd form : Water Wheel to reduce the falling speed and landed safely (almost because he still hit a tree). Then he heard a woman voice.

"I beg you. Please stop!"

*Tanjirou followed the voice*

*the sister spider demon kept getting injured and cried out*

"What are you looking at? There is nothing to see here." a spider demon boy asked Tanjirou.

"What are you doing? Aren't you guys comrades?" Tanjirou asked back.

//the spider demon name is Rui.