Chapter 13 - The realm of Elementals

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

Sengoku era, Mount Kumotori

Tanjirou was dreaming about his ancestor having a conversation with someone that might be the first ever person who created the breathing technique.

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

     The ancestor of Kamado, Sumiyoshi brought tea and onigiri(rice ball) for a swordsman who did help his wife to have a baby. But the swordsman said that he will leave after he finish his tea because he didn't want to interrupt them anymore.

     At first, Sumiyoshi refused to let him go but then he understood. He asked swordsman for passing his story on from generation to generation. The swordsman didn't want him to do that because it was worthless before the dream ended and Tanjirou woke up.

 The swordsman didn't want him to do that because it was worthless before the dream ended and Tanjirou woke up

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

When Tanjirou woke up from coma, Kanao was there to change vase of flowers. Kanao run quickly to Tanjirou and checked on him. Then Goto, the member of kakushi crew, came in and found out that Kanao didn't clean up her mess, so he cleaned up for her.

     After that, Goto saw Tanjirou finally woke up but Kanao didn't say anything. He got angry and yelled at Kanao about why she didn't tell anybody. When he finished yelling, he called every girl in butterfly mansion that Tanjirou had woken up.

2 days later

Tanjirou was still in his rehabilitation training. He trained himself a lot for his next mission. At the end of the day, Tanjirou put on Boboiboy's power watch once again before go to sleep. The watch activated and brought Tanjirou's mind to inside the power watch.