Chapter 10 - The shattered dream

!Warning!
English is not my mother language,
So there might be some grammar mistake.
I hope you would enjoy my first story :)

Previously on chapter 9

     Tanjirou had found the way to escape from his dream by cutting his own neck. Because when the dreamers died in their own dream, it means that the dream will be overed. Also the boy who entered Tanjirou's dream came out with a piece of Tanjirou's soul. It made his mind become more kindness to other people.

On the Mugen Train

After Tanjirou woke up, he found that his friends include Mr.Rengoku were sleeping before he noticed that there was a burnt rope on his wrist. When he sniffed it, he knew that it had the same scent as the ticket. The ticket was made from something that could make them fall asleep.

Tanjirou told Nezuko to burn everyone's ropes. Tanjirou tried to wake everyone up but it's still not working. When Nezuko had done burning everyone's rope, Tanjirou gave Nezuko a pat. But suddenly, the children, who entered the dreams, woke up and tried to attack Tanjirou because of him they wouldn't have a sweet dream.

A few seconds later, the boy who entered Tanjirou's dream woke up with tears. The girl who entered Kyojuro's dream yelled at him to stop crying and help them defeat Tanjirou. When Tanjirou heard what she said, he knew that that boy entered his dream and he was sick, so that's why he wanted to harm people.

Tanjirou has his own mission. He didn't want to waste his time anymore, so he knocked the children off except the boy who entered his dream. The boy looked at Tanjirou and thought that he was a good person because of him, he could change himself. The boy wished for Tanjirou to take care of yourself. Tanjirou accepted his words and went to do his mission.

On the roof of Mugen Train

Credit picture to Demon Slayer

     Tanjirou jumped onto the roof and told Nezuko not to follow him but try to wake up the others. Tanjirou run to the front of the train he found the demon that put him in dream. Now he is going to encounter with this demon.

"What? You're already awake? Good morning. You could have stayed asleep." Enmu said.

'It's him.' Tanjirou thought.

"Why did you wake up? Didn't I show you a happy dream? I could've shown you a dream where your friend and family were being slaughtered too. Would you have liked that one better? No, of course not. That would be too painful, right?" Enmu said.