Chapter 2: Lovely

----- 3rd POV -----

It's 7 am and Phana is still sleeping peacefully. He didn't set an alarm because he usually wakes up early in the morning. He was still in a peaceful dream until-

RRIIINGG RIIIINNG

Pha squirms in his bed hearing the sound disturbing his sleep. He went to cover his ears with a pillow and tried to go back to sleep but the ringing didn't stop.

RRIIINGG RIIIINNG

He sat up and tried to grab his phone without opening his eyes. He believes he can go back to sleep as long as his eyes don't open yet.

RRIINGG RIIINGGG

"Ah where is that damn phone?" He muttered frustrated he could not grab his phone

His hand came near his phone but before he could grab it, he accidentally swiped it away from the bedside table causing it to fall straight down to his carpet.

"Shia! Who the heck calls me in the morning anyway? I'm about to fight you hmp" He huffed out as he slowly opened his eyes and grabbed his phone.

He checked the caller and saw it was one of his bestfriends, Kit.

----- Pha POV -----

"Ai'Kit! Why are you calling so early in the morning?" I immediately said after answering his call.

"Well, good morning to you too, Pha. And FYI my dear friend, it is already 7 am and remember we agreed to go to university earlier than 8 to look at our rooms and canteens??" He said slowly as if talking to a little kid, which may or may not be me

"Shia! I slept in. I'm sorry. I'll meet you at the bubble tea shop near Rangsit okay? I'll shower and prepare faster than anything. Sorry Kit, please tell Yo sorry for me as well." I said feeling guilty since I was the one who insisted on being early and yet I woke up late.

"Yeah yeah just get over there fast, we'll wait for you. Do you want us to order bubble tea for you or do you want fried rice instead?" He asked knowing I love bubble tea and of course, mango-flavored ones.

"Order for me, please. I can have breakfast here in my dorm. I'm sure you already had breakfast. Thank you!"

"Okay hurry up Ai'Pha. Bye!"

I ended the call and quickly went to the bathroom to shower. Why didn't I wake up earlier? Ah seriously, it's my first day, and I woke up late. What a bad start. I'll never trust my body to follow its routine again, alarms are way better.

I finished my shower and changed into my uniform. I learned how to do my tie correctly cause I'm a model student after all. I ate fast and stopped in front of the mirror one last time.