Chapter 13: Sick

----- Beam POV -----

I just got out of my first and last class of the day. I'm not assigned today to the event in engineering so I don't know what they are going to do today. Hmm, what should I do first? Better check on my kitty and my favorite nongs. Nong Pha drives him when I have early classes.

Decided, I walked to where I knew Kit's class was but stopped when my phone rang. I took it out and saw Ai'Kitty calling me. I smiled and hurriedly answered

"My kitty how are you? Did you miss your handsome boyfriend? I'm about to go to your class." I happily informed him

"I'm not in class Ai'Boyfriend. I felt really tired and had a terrible headache so I told Pha not to come get me. I didn't go to class today, P'Beam" He started before ending it with a whining tone

"Aww, my poor kitty cat is sick. What do you need? I already ended my class so I'll go home to you now." I said hiding my increasing worry for him.

"Bring me some hot food, hugs, and kisses. Express order!" I chuckled before nodding to myself. What my boyfriend wants, my boyfriend will definitely get.

I go to my car and drive to the nearest food place where I know Kit likes their soup. I bought 3 orders, in case he wants it for later too. I packed the soup securely in the car before driving in the direction of our dorm apartment. 

I stopped at the pharmacy getting everything we might need before going to the convenience store to buy snacks. Nothing too sweet, in case he coughs. 

When I arrived at our dorm, I carefully held all that I bought so nothing would spill. I rode the elevator and waited getting anxious as I reached our floor. When the elevator opened, I quickly stepped out, avoiding the other person stepping in, and walked to our door. 

I had a feeling he couldn't get to the door so I pushed it and realized I was right. He already unlocked it, knowing I was going to come home. I don't know if I'd be amazed or scared for him.

"Love? Kit? Are you awake?" I asked as I removed my shoes from the doorway and walked further into our dorm room.

"Hmm? P'Beam~ Welcome home~" He said slowly sitting up and huffing when he had a hard time doing so.

I went to his side and helped him propped up, leaning on the headboard. 

"I brought food and some snacks. I actually bought medicine and things in case we were out of it. Let's take your temperature first okay?" I sweetly kissed his cheek before standing up to get the thermometer.

I went back to him and tried to put the thermometer in his mouth but of course, it wouldn't be easy. It never is, with a sick Ai' Kitty. 

"Open your mouth, love. We need to know if you are running a fever." I said calmly