Chapter 5: Punched

----- Pha POV -----

It's been a whole week since I said no to P'Forth and P'Ming. I mean I know their hot and everything but that doesn't mean I'll be with them the first day we met. P'Oon told me P'Kong had a hard time before he finally showed mercy and accepted his love. I haven't been in a relationship so I don't know what to do. I'm going to follow whatever I know from my P'Oon and his relationship. I'm a hard-to-get babman. I'm a hard-to-get man now.

Aside from that, I am doing great at college so far. I can say my university life has been quite peaceful.

"Nong Phana, these are for you" I looked at these 3 seniors from engineering wearing blue jackets and holding flowers out to me. Never mind, not peaceful at all.

"Thank you, Phi." They smiled thinking I'll take the flowers. Hah, joke's on you.

"But I don't like flowers. Please return them to whoever sent you here. Have a good day Phi." I said grinning at them before going to my first class.

I know exactly who sent those flowers. If they wanted to give things, they should give it to me themselves, right? The past week, they have only sent things through their people. P'Kong bought pink milk and food for my P'Oon and gave it to him consistently. They should be able to do that too. I want mango drinks and food, I should get mango drinks and food.

When I eat in engineering I stay close to P'Kong and his gang then go to their table only to pick up Kit and Yo. I don't give them any attention. I don't even look at them when I wai them as a greeting. I still wai them cause, you know, my mae didn't raise rudeness in my body.

Ai'Yo also talked to me immediately and said he wouldn't make a move on the twins. First, he respects the fact that they aren't interested in him. Second, he also has a feeling I am eyeing the twins. I was secretly happy to know that my friend didn't have serious feelings for those two. Kit and Yo matter to me a lot.

"Ai'Pha"

"Hmm?" I looked at Yo waiting for what he wanted to say.

"What will you do with P'Forth and P'Ming?" he asked and Kit looked at me as well

"As of now, nothing. I will wait for what they will do. I think they are not used to rejection. But! I am not easy and besides, I am not in love with them right now. I was just interested, not in love yet"

"What about P'Arthit?" Kit asked

"What about my Phi?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Didn't you tell him that the head hazers are trying to win your heart?" Kit said looking curious.

"No, I didn't tell him. I know my Phi. He would worry a lot and I don't want that. I told you, I'm interested in them so I don't want Phi getting in between. At this rate, I would never have any life partner." I reasoned out.