Maya The Hurricane

Extra Chapters available on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/lazarus898

____________________________________________________________

Jared's POV

After scolding me and Derek a little more, Coach William instructed Derek to do some extra warmup while me and Ryan went and sat at the stands. Only a few of the seats were taken as it was just a practice day. The entire first row was filled with beautiful girls wearing white and red cheerleading costumes.

I know understood why Ryan and Derek both were here. These girls were truly a sight worth the trouble. As we were walking toward the 3rd to settle down, a few girls looked at us and giggled. Although I was a bit embarrassed because I got scolded in front of them, Ryan was shameless enough to wave his hand. Of all the girls, a blonde girl caught my eye. She was definitely a senior and when she looked at me, she didn't giggle and just smiled which made me smile automatically.

I guess Jared had a crush on this one that the body reacted on its own. Before any more reaction came out of this body, I decided to settle down at the 3rd row stands.

"So Jared, have you thought about it?" Ryan asked.

"Thought about what?" I asked but before I could receive a reply from Ryan, I heard a loud shout from the basketball court.

"It's a foul" Derek and a few of his teammates shouted as another one of his teammates was holding his eye while bent down.

Phwwwwwhht

The coach whistled stopping the game. A blonde-haired white guy a little taller than me walked ahead toward Derek and his team and said "Coach my finger just touched his eyes while I was trying to stop him. It was just a mistake...calling it a foul is blowing it out of proportion."

Derek and his teammates looked quite angry at the guy's statements. "It was clearly intentional coach. Lucas always plays dirty when someone outplays him."

"Yeah...that's right"

"He knows he can't beat Derek that's why he does it. He and his team of....." Comments from Derek's teammates were thrown at the white guy named Lucas and his team.

"Team of what huh?...." Lucas asked in a slightly hostile tone as he took two swift steps forward. Derek wasn't going to be outdone by his rival so he also moved forward but they could never meet because the coach stood in front of them like a mountain.

"Someone take this kid to the infirmary. Lucas you better wish that this is just a mistake or else the call will come from the Principal, not me." Coach William warned.

Lucas looked a little worried as he heard that. He looked at the guy who he had just injured and saw there was no bleeding and the guy was starting to see a little, Lucas sighed in relief and went back to his team.

As I was watching all this, I heard a voice behind me "Idiots overflowing with testosterone." And before I could even look to my right, a bag was slammed on the side of my head.

"What the hell?" I said as I held the bag and saw a redhead look at me with eyes filled with fire.

"I wished you would had a fever today Jared...it would have been the perfect Karma." The redhead said.

"Maya...why don't you cool it down a notch...take it easy with Jared." Ryan requested to which the Redhead Maya just sat beside me in a angry way and said "Why did you go to the beach yesterday?"

Coming out of a stupor I loosened my grip over her backpack and said "I was already feeling well and wanted to loosen up a bit. I told you yesterday as well...you are just overreacting."