It's the first fucking day...

...............................................................................................

I already hate this place and barely just walked in. 

The first thing I hear as I walk in is a jock talking about parking cars in the wrong place as a 'prank,' I look around and all these dumb bitches laugh as if encouraging him.

I know that I'm technically not a girl anymore, but I still have their hormones, so I know for a fact that shit was not in the slightest fuck funny. 'Also, who the fuck is Mr. Berladay and what did he do to this poor vessel.' Ew, even his laugh is weird. I would've said something, but Tweedledum had already left so I just let it be.

To get my mind off that little incident I look around. I see a skater boy slowly about to approach me but instead goes to the hot-ass girl with black hair. It was mad disrespectful, but I would do the same to be honest. The only other thing I can do is wait for the bell to ring. 'God this school stinks,'  That's the first thought I have as I stand in the hallway, 'I don't think that's a good sign.'

'Maybe I should just skip school and get high somewhere.' I begin walking to the restroom because I have no fucking idea where my classes like these bitches didn't even give me a schedule, they just wrote a whole bunch of numbers on a page and were like "Go there." Like bitch if I wanted a riddle, I would watch Blue's Clues or some shit.

God, I sound so gay.

Also, why the fuck is the principal's boobs out like that. I'm pretty sure the only reason she got the job is because she's attractive or at least her breasts are. If I'm being honest, she's not even that hot, she looks like a middle-aged retired sex worker. I mean that's kind of attractive but in an 'I'll fuck any guy who can breathe' kind of way.

Now I'm standing in front of the closest restrooms to the exit. Not sure what to do I asked myself, 'Can I go to the boy's restroom, or do I have to go to the girls?'  I stood there for a while waiting for some sign from God to tell me pink or blue, before finally deciding, 'Fuck it, boys' restroom.' I walked in and finally realized where the smell was coming from. 'Who the fuck takes a shit in the urinals!?'  On the side of the urinal, there was something written that looked like it said, 'Kyler wuz hear.' And another saying, 'Nice on bro XD.' There was no name written on the second one.

'Fuck this I hate this school; I'm going to find something to kill myself with.'  I go outside the restroom and wander around a bit before finally seeing two people, one's the tall unfunny jock from earlier and the second is the hot ass girl who the skater boy chose over me. I see that Blondie has some kind of drug in his hand that he's giving to the girl and I kind of wanted some... too bad I don't feel like interacting with bitches today.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so like I kind of have been wandering around for a while, and I think it's lunch?? I was going to sit down at an empty table when I heard.. "Hey, the bitch who just walked in." Not thinking much of it I continued on heading to an empty table. I was so close to sitting down when some dumb fuck decides to pull me from behind.

"What. the. fuck." I turn around to see the fucking drug dealer from earlier in the hallway. 'Small world.' Anyways, why the fuck is this bitch touching me. The blondie opens his mouth, "Hey whore, are you new here?" 'Oh god he's special too.' How do I fucking reply to that!?

"Yeah, I'm new, and a fucking guy." I see his face turn from confident to repulsed and confused in seconds. Seeing as I already got a reaction out of him, I want to see how far I could take this. "You tryna have a sword fight or what?" I grab his hips tightly and pull him close to me. I see him struggle to get loose for a second before he finally pushes me off then he runs out the cafeteria screaming, "I'm not a f*ggot!!" I giggled a little, 'Well, that didn't last long.'  

(I physically repulsed while writing this.)

'I don't know whether to laugh or be offended. Aww I really wanted him to be a golden retriever!!' Now that I'm not distracted, back to that empty table I go... 'FUCK there's two lesbians over there!!'  Time to skip... Again.

.

.

.

.

.

I somehow ended up outside with the same dude. The air seems thick as we both sit at a bench outside, he's the first to speak, "Hey slu- erm dude guy with pussy.. thing, what are you again?" 'Maybe I should tease him again,' I think for a second before replying with, "God." 

"Oh cool, is that a race or something?"

'I swear this bitch is slower than my second cousin (Fuck you Darien).'

"No, it's an endangered species."

"Whoa really, when I first met you, I could have sworn you were human."

"Oh god.."

.

.

.

"Wait, isn't God that man in the church?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, I spent the day with him thinking we could maybe.. you know. By the end of the day, he got three new piercings and a few hickeys, and I got a jersey, a $95 Spencer's gift card, and his house keys. Not in a gay way though... 

Oh, and I also found out his name is Kyler!! (The motherfucker took a shit in the urinals)

...............................................................................................

Notes from the author:

Hey babies this is my first time writing a fanfic, so I hope you like it!! Also, I know you're probably thinking this ooc and it is. Do I care? No. You might also be asking why the mc is messing with a rapist, but don't worry I can change him frfr. They are gonna be bestiessss. Also, this is not a self-insert because I would never act like how this bitch acts like on a normal basis. Anygays, love yourself. XoXo <33

- Eden Is Offline -

................................................................................................