Light break in the cafeteria

Meanwhile, Haniel and Anael enjoyed their lunch. The chemistry between them was warmly pleasant, as if they were mother and daughter.

Anael shared some trivial conversation topics with the little one to make time pass a bit faster for her, while also attempting to help the girl recall some of her likes or hobbies that she had forgotten due to the memory loss.

At the end of the lunch, both took a brief break in the cafeteria. They remained silent, and Haniel seemed immersed in pleasant thoughts, smiling tenderly. Anael discreetly observed her while scratching her chin, as if considering something important.

- Haniel, since we've already taken a little tour of the hospital and had lunch, would you like to spend some time in one of the restrooms? There are several very comfortable bean bags.

- What's a bean bag?

Anael couldn't help but smile as she foolishly scratched her cheek. There were things that the little one was better off experiencing rather than being explained with words, so the nurse kept that secret.

Keeping the little girl's curiosity alive, Anael set up Haniel's orthopedic walker again, and after making sure everything was in order, they headed to the rest area.