🄻🄾🄽🄴🄻🅈 🄴🅈🄴🅂

I woke up the next morning to see Johnnie not with me, I sat up and looked around before seeing him in the kitchen cooking.

He had dark circles underneath his eyes and to be honest he looked like crap. Something felt off about him, he was usually bright and happy but something felt wrong.

I stood up, took the blanket off of me and walked into the kitchen while rubbing my eyes.

I stood next to the stove as he fried eggs making him jump.

"Jesus you scared the shit out of me..." He mumbled turning off the hob and putting the food on 2 plates for each of us.

"Awe you made me food? Thanks" I said as he mumbled you're welcome and sat on the couch as I did the same.

I watched as he stared blankly at the plate he looked as if he was about to cry. I knew that look.

As somebody who has been through insecurity and an eating disorder know that look. The look that you give the food as if you hate it as if it has done something bad to you.

"Are you okay?" I questioned while biting my lip as he shook out of his daydream and nodded his head, he wasn't talking much.

"You sure?" I pushed, and he still looked at the plate but this time he looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"I said I'm fine." He spat before slamming the plate on the coffee table and storming upstairs.

Why was he being like this? Did he not want to be with me? Johnnie had never been like this, even in the worst situations he was positive.

But I need to give him some space, it's for the best.

I headed upstairs to the bathroom and got in the shower, washing my hair and body and getting out and putting my outfit on

I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to mine and Johnnie's room to grab some shoes. He was asleep in our bed.

I don't think he slept last night.

I walked to the dresser and put on my flashlight instead of opening the curtains so I didn't wake him. He looks like he's been crying, mascara dripped down his face in tears.

Seeing him cry makes me want to cry, my eyes watered just looking at him. I turned my flash off walked over to our bed and got in it, bringing his head into my arms.

I could hear him crying, tears wetting my shirt. I felt tears stinging in my eyes but I had to keep them in I had to stay strong for him like he did for me.

Johnnie's arms gripped around my waist until he eventually stopped crying. I cupped his head with my hands and kissed his head.

I stayed there until he fell asleep, I got out of bed and found some sticky notes and a pen so I could leave a note on the fridge.

I wrote.

Hey I'm gonna go out with Tara and the band to the mall, we have to talk when I get back
-Roslyn

I walked over to my full-body mirror and smiled, even though I had no makeup on I looked good.

I was wearing a brown zip-up hoodie with long flares as it was getting a little colder as it was September.

I walked out of the house locked it behind me and walked out to where Jasper was picking me up with Maria and Jasper in the car.

"Hey, where's Johnnie?" Tara asked noticing that I had a kind of sad look on my face also noticing he wasn't there.

"He's just tired" I informed her as I got in the back of the car which had Maria and Jasper in the front and me, Naomi and Tara in the back.

"Naomi! How have you been!" I asked as she smiled and responded "I've been good, I've missed all of you a lot" She smiled as Tara made an awe making us all laugh.

We all made it to the mall and began to shop.

But all I could think about was him.

A/N: Chapter 2!! Hope you guys enjoyed, what do you think is wrong with Johnnie?

Don't forget to vote, love you all<33