🄲🄷🅁🄸🅂🅃🄼🄰🅂 🄺🄸🄳🅂

T.s- Roslyn gets out of the hospital a few days later, date- 23rd December

I was shattered that the tour was cancelled, all of the hard work that me and the band put into it was just wasted.

Thrown away like it was nothing.

We had another date set for the first of January, it wasn't a tour but at least we got to play.

But on the bright side, I was flying home with Johnnie tonight to go home for Christmas.

I was also excited to see Sky and Wayne, I missed them so much. Maria and Jasper flew out yesterday.

But for the most part, I'm happy. I don't feel any negative feelings against anyone for what happened.

Paul is locked away now, for a long time and we won't have to deal with him again.

"You ready to go?" Johnnie asked, rubbing my arm. I nodded and gave him a smile which he returned.

His smile still made my stomach fill with butterflies. He kissed my head as we headed outside to the Uber which would take us to the airport.

The flight was for 3 hours so I brought my headphones just in case.

The car ride to the airport was 30 minutes long, I rested my head on Johnnie's shoulder with his arm wrapped around my waist as I tried my hardest to sleep.

-

I woke up to him shaking me slightly, we were at the airport. I got out of the act as Johnnie began grabbing our suitcases.

Nerves started to get to me, I hated flying even though I did it a lot.

He must have been noticed because he stopped getting the bags out of the boot of the car and hugged me.

"You'll be fine, just try to sleep through it" He comforted, handing me my hand luggage and suitcase.

We both finished getting our things so we headed to the airport to catch our flight.

First, we had to give our baggage for it to be put on the plane, and then go through security.

We put our things through and headed up the security line. It was surprisingly short for what's usually a popular flight.

Once we got to the front, Johnnie went through first and then me. The man pulled me to one side even when the machine didn't beep.

He started smiling at me with a weird smile which made me uncomfortable.

I looked over at Johnnie with panic making him walk over to me and the security man.

"Dude, the machine didn't even go off, why do you need to pat her down?" Johnnie asked, stepping in front of him with slight anger.

"It's just procedure, we do it with everyone," The man said menacingly, trying to get Johnnie out of the way.

Johnnie started moving him away, he grabbed my hand and walked us through the security thing and to our gate.

"Was that even legal?" I questioned making him scoff.

"Probably not, he deserved it though. I hope the bastard loses his job" He spat, I didn't expect him to get so mad about it.

We arrived at our gate and by this time it was time to get on the plane. Our plane was called so we headed to the plane.

We boarded and I purposely let Johnnie take the window seat since I hated flying. He looked so cute while he looked out of the window.

We began taking off so I pulled my hood over my head and squeezed Johnnie's hand which I was still holding.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and moved my hoodie so he could kiss my cheek.

When we took off, I looked at Johnnie to see he was asleep. I brushed his hair out of his face and pulled the blind down on the window.

I got my headphones and pulled them over my head, putting my headphones on. The song that came on was 'Pictures of You' By the Cure which was one of my favourites by them.

I let my eyes close and my consciousness slipped away as I tried to fall asleep.

A/N: I'M BACK FROM MY BREAK!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and follow me pookies!!!

LOVE YOU ALL<33