🅃🄷🄴🄼🄴

Currently, Maria and Jasper are at my place on the living room floor trying to figure out a theme for our tour.

It started on the 20th of October and lasted 2 weeks so we were playing on Jassie's birthday but he didn't mind (his birthday was October 24th)

"What if we do a Halloween theme? It's going to be Halloween after anyway" Jasper recommended making Maria huff.

"EVERYBODY is going to be doing a Halloween theme! Be creative doofus" Maria insulted making him sigh and I laughed.

"Well Johnnie and Naomi are coming with us, maybe we could do something with that?" I brought up, I know I didn't let it show but I was over the moon about Johnnie playing with us.

"WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA!" Jasper suddenly shouted, making me jump and let out a scream.

"LISTEN! I know everybody's going to be doing Halloween theme but what if we do like a certain thing? Like vampires or zombies", He suggested making me have a sort of eureka moment.

"That's good! What if like, we all dress like gothic vampires? That'll fit so well!" I exclaimed making Maria give me THE look.

"Okay okay, now we need to practice the songs, Johnnie", Jasper said, making me head upstairs to get him.

When I saw him he was still in bed, he looked so cute. The 'I'm not perfect' tattoo he got when he turned 18 was shadowed by the dark.

"Wake up sleepy head" I smiled, crouching down near his face and kissing his soft lips.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to the bed catching me off guard and making me jump.

He kept his arms firmly around my waist as he rested his head on my chest.

"I know my boobs are soft but you need to play, we're practising" I laughed making him sit up and groan.

"Nooo..." He huffed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed so he would come downstairs.

He got his guitar and headed downstairs to where Jasper and Maria were arguing over a jolly rancher.

I took it out of Marias' hand and shoved it in my mouth quickly making them both groan and complain.

"Shut up guys, let's play while Johnnie can keep his eyes open" I joked, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Let's do Roslyn, see how it sounds with the four of us" Jasper said, walking toward the piano.

Naomi was going to play some keyboard for the actual shows but she was back in our hometown because she's doing music in college.

Johnnie counted us in so I started to sing and immediately I knew this was going to make the fanbase go crazy.

Up with your turret
Aren't we just terrified?

I glanced at Johnnie and smiled at him, he winked making me laugh slightly.

Shale, screen your worry
From what you won't ever find

Don't let it fool you
Don't let it fool you down

Down's sitting around
Folds in the gown

The sea and the rock below
Cocked to the undertow

Bones, blood and teeth erode
With every crashing node

Wings wouldn't help you
Wings wouldn't help you down
Down fills the ground
Gravity's proud

You barely are blinking
Wagging your face around
When'd this just become a mortal home?
Won't, won't, won't, won't

Won't let you talk me
Won't let you talk me down
Will pull it taut
Nothing let out

Once I finished Johnnie and Jasper started clapping and Maria jumped over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm so excited to play!" She exclaimed making me laugh, I was so grateful for these people in my life.

"Isn't it funny how when we formed this band at 15 we never thought we would be going on a fucking tour?",. I asked making Jasper snort.

"Ha I thought I'd be working in a Walmart by now being harassed by Jake and Johnnie" He laughed.

"I think I'd be a stripper or something" Maria giggled making me gasp and hit her arm lightly.

"Ria!" I chuckled.

T.s- Nightime

I decided to address everything that was currently going on, I asked the band about it and they said to do whatever.

I logged onto the official verified Lovecats account and started writing. Once I was finished I read over it with satisfaction, short and sweet.

LovecatsOfficial♪

Regarding the accusations made a couple of days ago, as a band we would like to say publically that none of those are true. We do not wish to take it any further as it is just petty drama we don't need.

Thank you guys, book tickets for our upcoming tour!

--
My eyes started to feel heavy so I headed upstairs to go to sleep. Johnnie was asleep as always so I crawled in next to him, trying not to wake him up.

He stirred making me cringe, before going back to sleep. I let out a sigh of relief and let the tired take me away.

Until I finally fell asleep...

A/N: CHAPTER 13!!

Hope you enjoyed love you all<33

Don't forget to vote pookies!!