🄿🄰🅁🅃🅈 🄰🄽🄸🄼🄰🄻

I woke up and immediately checked the time on my phone which read 8:00 PM. I huffed and turned over to Johnnie who was still asleep and shook him.

He groaned before turning over and sitting up, his hair was messy and covering his eyes. God, he looked so cute.

"Why do you have to wake me up?...." He whined, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me back under the covers with him.

"Why'd you set an alarm for so late?!" I exclaimed making him huff and get out of bed making me do the same.

"It doesn't matter we can just go later than everyone else" He huffed and walked over to my side of the bed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, he stayed silent so I pulled away and cupped his face into my hands. He was smiling like crazy making me smile in confusion.

"What?" I asked making him lean in and kiss me for a short second.

"I love you"

"I love you to idiot" I giggled, sticking my tongue out and grabbing our clothes so I could bring them downstairs.

I heard the shower turn on which means he's probably touching up his hair dye.

I decided to iron everything and then order food, which I'm probably better than attempting to make it myself since I'm a shit cook.

I ironed everything and then grabbed Johnnie's phone (since mine was dead) so I could order food.

I turned on his phone to see his screensaver. it was a picture of us at the battle of the bands at the end when we kissed, Tara took it.

I smiled and swiped up to be met with a passcode. I kind of didn't want to ask so I just decided to guess, where's the harm in that?

The first combo I tried was his birthday, which wasn't it. Then I tried his mom's birthday which still wasn't it.

What if it's my birthday?

I put November 17th into his phone and it unlocked, giving me butterflies for some reason. It was so adorable to think that he'd put my birthday as his passcode.

I ended up ordering pizza for us both.

"Hey, Johnnie?" I shouted into the bathroom so he could hear.

"Yeah?!" He shouted back making an echo through the walls.

"I ordered pizzas for us both" I said making him shout okay back to me.

I finished getting into my costume as Johnnie walked in wearing his and to be honest, he looked hot as fuck.

When the pizza got here we ate and by the time we were finished, it was 9:30 so we decided to make our way to the party.

T.s - Arriving at the party

As we made our way to the entrance of the rather large house I immediately felt out of place. All of the girls looked like typical city girls blond, skinny, faces full of make-up. And then there was me.

I was different. And for the first time, I had a problem with it.

They all looked so happy. They all had on revealing costumes and looked amazing in them, something I could never pull off.

As we approached the doors nerves bubbled inside of me, and I felt self-conscious for the first time in a while.

I thought I was getting better.

I felt Johnnie grab my hand and run his thumb over my knuckles, I took a deep breath in and looked up to him.

"It's okay, you look great. If you wanna leave at any time just say the words and we're gone" He whispered in my ear making me reach up and kiss the corner of his mouth.