🅂🅃🄰🄻🄺🄴🅁

I was at Sam and Colby's place when I message from an unknown number.

Unknown

Hey Roslyn, you probably freaked out at how I got your number but you don't need to worry about that. I love your music and I'm obsessed with you, I'm going to meet up with you so I'm going to be at your house at 6:00 PM tonight since that's when I get off work. I know you are busy at your friend's house right now. I love you, Rosie:)
-

I was used to weird messages from stans but this was fucking creepy, how did this random person know where I lived?

More importantly, how did they know where I was right now? I looked over at Sam who was concentrating on his phone before speaking.

"Hey, Sam could you come to take a look at this?.." I asked, my voice shaky and my eyes watery.

"Yeah, sure...you okay?" He questioned hesitantly, shuffling over so he could see my phone.

His eyes ran across the text, his eyes going wide once he finished causing him to look at me with shock.

"Dude you have to call the police about this! He knows your actual location!" Sam exclaimed, Colby walked into the room with a confused face.

"Who knows Roses' location?" He asked, he walked over to where I was and leaned over my shoulder to read it.

"Oh my god, that's some scary shit" He breathed out, he and Sam looked at each other with concern.

"Wait, guys... If he knows where I live then he knows that Johnnie lives there too... SHIT JOHNNIE'S AT HOME!" I realised, scrambling for my things and grabbing my shoes so I could run home.

Both of the boys came over to me trying to reassure me that he would be okay but I was panicking.

"Fuck that get in the car I'll drive you" Colby said, opening the front door and starting his car so me and Sam could get in.

We both hurried inside the car as Colby sped out of the driveway and headed to my place.

"What the fuck do I do? What can the police even do about this!?" I rambled, Colby pulled up to my house.

The outside looked the same, everything looked normal. He pulled onto my drive and before he could stop the car, I flung the door open and ran to the front door.

They both followed me as I pulled on the handle it was open. I immediately started panicking, pulling it open and running into the living room to see it empty.

"Stay here, I'll look upstairs" I ordered both of them, I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door hesitantly.

He was asleep in our bed, untouched. I let out a sigh of relief and shook him awake. He groaned before sitting up.

"I thought you were dead... Oh my god..." I breathed out pulling him into a hug, out of breath. He looked at me confused as he rubbed his eyes.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him, still trying to catch my breath.

"What do you mean you thought I was dead?" He questioned. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and got the message.

His eyes studied it, his jaw clenched. He looked angry and upset at the same time.

"Who do you think it is? We need to call the police and find somewhere to stay, they know where we live Rose" He talked in a worried tone.

"Okay, I'll call them. You find somewhere for us to sleep tonight and I'll call in", I comforted, I swiped off the tab and went onto emergency, calling 911.

"911 what service do you require?"

"P-police please" I faltered, I heard a beep before I heard a woman's voice speak.

"Police, what's your emergency?"  I took a deep breath in before speaking again.

"Hi my name is Roslyn Williams, I recently got a text message to my phone from an unknown number saying some creepy things. They claim to know my address and where I'm at at all times" I informed them, I heard the clicking of a pen before she spoke again.

"And you have no clue who this could be from? An ex-partner?" I responded with no

"Could you recite the text word for word please Roslyn?"  I said yes before reading it all out, really taking it in.

"So you were at your friend's house at the time correct?"

"Yes, I have been there from 10:00 AM until 12:00 P.M"

"Could you give me their name and address please Roslyn"

"Yes, their names are Sam Golbach, Cole Brock, and Jake Webber. But only Sam and Colby were there when I received it"

"Thanks for the call Roslyn, we'll send officers to your location to guard from 4 PM until 10 AM tomorrow. I would recommend not staying at your residence tonight"

I hung up the phone and fell back onto the bed, looking at Johnnie. He still had anger in his eyes, I knew it was bothering him.

I shuffled over to him and pulled him into my arms, kissing the top of his head. He murmured something inaudible into my shoulder so I just hugged him tighter.

He ended up falling asleep in my arms, I called Jass and Maria and explained the situation. They told us to head over when we can.

I hope this turns out okay.

A/N: I'M SORRY!!

I didn't mean to take so long to update but my wifi is so shitty right now so I'm having to make do:(

Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote<33
LOVE YOU ALL, SORRY AGAIN!!