Chapter Six

Yoongi shot out of bed, throws the blankets off the bed, and drops to his knees next to the bed. His chest was tight as he tried to steady his breathing. He tucked his hands under his bott to stop them from shaking. Yoong's stomach rolled, bile forcing its way up as they stood and ran to the bathroom. He rested his head on his arm as he continued to heave into the toilet. Yoongi sighed and wiped a tear with one hand while flushing the toilet with the other.

He cross-legend and on the f, floor trying to stop the tears from coming, but there was not itself-soothing thing in the world that could make him feel better. Yoongi scooted, leaning back against the wall, his father's voice echoing in his head, informing him that he was worthless, broken goods. Yoongi closed his eyes for a few moments before getting up off the floor.

"Yoongi, sweetheart?" Fawn called out.

"I'm... I'm here," Yoongi replied softly, standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Are you alright?" Fawn asked, moving deeper into the room.

Yoongi nodded, hoping she could see him. The room was not well-lit. Only a small night light was glowing in the corner. He backed up when Fawn reached out for him; she quickly put her hand down.

"Would you like to put some clothes on?" Fawn asked, "You are more than welcome to."

Yoongi looked at her, tilting his head to the side, "I would like that," he said, dropping his eyes back down.

"Here, I'll show you," Fawn said, turning on the light.

Yoongi shielded his eyes from the bright light. Once his eyes adjusted, Yoongi watched as Fawn opened the top drawer of the dresser that was tucked into the corner of the room, then the second and third draws. He looked down when she turned and smiled at him.

"T-shirt, underwear, and shorts," Fawn said, setting the clothing down on the bed. She sat too and let out a long sigh, "I'm so sorry we didn't get to you sooner," she reached out but pulled her hand back, "We tried; the night he took you, poor Jimin... he was a mess," she shook her head.

"Who?" Yoongi asked, still looking down at his hands.

"Don't worry about him right now; we can talk more tomorrow," Fawn said, tapping the pile of clothes before standing and leaving the room.

Yoongi sighed; he didn't understand what was going on; he didn't know why she was being so nice to him. That name seemed familiar, but he couldn't place it; the name alone made something small stir inside of him, a warmth that quickly went out when Masters's voice came through, "You are mine, you will always be mine, no one, and I mean no one can have you," he shuddered trying to push the thought out of his head.

Once dressed, he turned the light off. Yoongi sat on the edge of his bed, pulling his knees up to his chest, wondering what the hell was going to happen next.

****

Yoongi must have fallen asleep again. He woke up to the sound of muffled voices behind his door. He scrambled out of the bed, standing next to it as the door opened.

"Namjoon, please, hie is..." Fawn's voice carried through the open door.

"I will not leave him here another night," Namjoon replied and edged a warning to Fawn in his voice.

"Yoongi sweetheart, Namjoon and Jin are here to take you home with them," Fawn said, moving across the room to stand with the younger boy.

Yoongi nodded but stayed where he was, waiting for them to tell him what to do.