10

Chapter Ten

Yoongi sighed; he didn't know what to tell Pamela after the king's apology and Fawn's confession to him. He didn't really know how it made him feel, if he could even feel anything at all. Even after a week of processing all the information, he still couldn't believe that his mother, a powerful fairy, would try to take their lives.

"Are you sure it's true?' Pamela asked as she tapped her pen on the legal pad that sat on her knee.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know; Jimin is looking into it with Namjoon, but I just... what if she was trying to get back to the fairy world?" he replied, picking at the invisible lint on his pants, "What if she's just lost?"

Pamela nodded and pouted her lips in thought, "If you want..." she started as she removed the paper from her knee and set it on the table beside her, "And please take time to think before you answer; we can try to hypnotize you, take you back to that night to find out what happened," she sat back looking a man who sat before her.

"Let's do it," Yoongi quickly replied; he didn't take a moment. He didn't need a moment. What he needed was answers. He had finally come to accept that he wasn't going to get beaten, tho he did flinch when someone moved too quickly out of reflex.

Pamela nodded, "I want you to talk it over with Jimin; I heard through the grapevine that you have officially started courting?" she replied, picking the notepad up and scribbling down a note.

A small smile played on his lips; Yoongi rubbed his neck, "Yeah, ummm, today is our first official date," he replied; he turned away, feeling the heat in his cheeks.

Pamela nodded, smiling at Yoongi as she made a note. He assumed at the reaction he had talking about Jimin. Yoongi took a deep breath, knowing that in a few sessions, he was going to have to tell her about his time with Mast... Luka.

"I hate him, Luka," Yoongi said after a few moments of silence between the two. It was the first time Yoongi had said the goblin prince's name out loud; he was always a bit afraid that saying it would somehow summon him.

"I would be more worried if you didn't," Pamela responded, "you want to talk more about him or...." she trailed off, letting Yoongi pick the topic.

"I don't understand how someone can treat anyone like that," Yoongi shook his head; he could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. He looked up, trying to keep the tears at bay. The last thing he wanted was to be puffy-eyed on his date with Jimin.

Pamela set a box of tissues on a small coffee table between them and waited for Yoongi to continue.

"The things he made me do..." Yoongi trailed off, "how can I tell Jimin? What would he think?"

"I think when you are ready, you should discuss it with Jimin, and if you want, we can do it in session," Pamela replied as she tried professionally to give Yoongi some sense of comfort.

Yoongi nodded, "I appreciate that," he said, grabbing a tissue and dabbing his eyes with it.

Pamela nodded, jotting down a few notes. They talked a bit more about Luka's small things that Yoongi was willing to share; they spoke of hypnosis to try and regain some of his lost memories of the night his mother died. By the time his session ended, Yoongi actually felt better. He knew deep down inside that once they got really into everything, it was going to be hard. Pamela did tell him it may take a toll on his relationship with Jimin, and they were always more than welcome together to work out anything they may need help with.

Yoongi felt a bit better after his confession; it was nice to talk to Pamela. Jimin was easy to talk to, but Yoongi always felt like he was ruining their moments together, bringing Luka into the conversation. He could be wrong, but Yoongi didn't want to chance it; he loved the quiet moments he had with Jimin. His heart fluttered at the thought of the other man sitting in the other room waiting for him.