12

There were times when Yoongi wanted to be back in the shed, sleeping under the full moon and the bright stars, not knowing about the magical world that surrounded him. This was one of those times he wanted to leave to disappear. Jimin's sweet scent surrounded him as he took a deep breath.

"Will you stop trying to put me to sleep? I'm fine!" Yoongi growled as he turned and faced Jimin.

"I wasn't; I was just trying to calm you," Jimin replied, stopping a few feet from Yoongi.

"Well, don't; I'm tired of everyone telling me what to do and who I am supposed to be," Yoongi grunted in frustration, "So what everyone is saying is that my mom is locked away in some other world, and my dad basically kidnapped me?"

"I don't know," Jimin replied. But we can find out, like Henry said, that he is the keeper of all magical births and deaths, as rare as they are." He added, moving closer to the man he loved.

"I need to be alone, please," Yoongi replied. There was nothing else he wanted to talk to Jimin about.

Yoongi walked away, heading down the hall. He didn't know where he was going; he was just walking. Yoongi could feel Jimin following behind, keeping his distance. He sighed and stopped walking when he reached the entrance to the garden. It was a peaceful play. The light scent of the flowers floated on the breeze that gently passed. Yoongi looked up at the night sky, each star twinkling; he scoffed, thinking about how each one had already died by the time the light reached them.

He made his way deeper into the garden, walking faster, hoping to lose Jimin and be truly alone. He heard faint giggling off in the distance. It was much deeper than Blues' laugh. Yoongi stopped walking and looked around. Jimin was no longer behind him.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked, "this isn't funny," he added, his voice shaking a bit.

Yoongi shook his head as he turned on his heel, heading back the way he came. The faint giggling sounded a bit closer now. He walked quicker, looking behind him as the sound got closer.

"Oof," Yoongi said as he ran into someone.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, tilting his head to the side.

Yoongi nodded, saying he thought something was following him. Jimin shook his head, saying it was probably just one of the staff members and that it was nothing to worry about. Yoongi furrowed his brow, not fully believing what he was being told, but he was too creeped out to argue. He followed Jim back towards the castle, looking over his shoulder every few minutes just to be sure he wasn't being followed.

"Come on, we can head back to the room. I have some more to discuss with Henry in the morning," Jimin said, turning to look at Yoongi.

"Are we..." Yoongi took a deep breath, "Are we sharing?"

"No, I wasn't sure if you were ready,' Jimin replied, 'ya know, to share a bed."

Yoongi nodded and walked over to Jimin. As annoyed as he was, Yoongi still wanted Jimin near him. He wanted more than anything to share a bed with Jimin and feel pressed against him, his arms wrapped around him. He sighed to himself, worried that if he expressed this, it would push Jimin away.

"If you want, I can hang out with you for a while," Jimin said after a few moments.

Yoongi tried to hide his smile, "I.. okay," he replied.

Jimin leads the way back to Yoongi's room in silence, the duo walking side by side, this time enjoying the company. Yoongi is deep in thought, thinking about the nightmare, or was it a memory he had when he woke up? He is being dragged away by his father, calling out for his grandfather, and he furrows his brow in thought.