| Life Update

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
| Life Update
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

HOLY COW YA'LL IT'S BEEN A HOT MINUTE!!

First of all, I am sincerely sorry for leaving you hanging there. I did not know that things would turn out the way they did for me. I stopped writing in 2020, about 4 years ago.

So much has happened since then. The main reason I stopped writing was because my grandfather had suddenly passed away. He was such an inspiration to me, that I was in a funk for a while, feeling completely drained and unmotivated. I was playing violin at the time too, that also stopped. Thankfully I was able to ease myself back into things.

I want to finish this book/series. I've come so far I don't want to quit. My life then vs now is so different that I wouldn't even know where to start to pick this back up.

But I'm not quitter. I will do my best to keep this story going. To be honest, I'd forgotten about Stella and this book. But I had so much fun telling her story that I can't stop now.

I can't promise any updates now, as I'm getting married this year!! 😆
Hopefully after all that has passed, I'll have to sit down and continue what's here.

I also want to thank every single one of you that's ever read, viewed, commented, or liked my books! It truly means the world to me.

I hope ya'll have a happy new year!!!

Cheers to 2024 🥂

<3 Catherine