4| 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯.....

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
4| Brian.....
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

-"DO YOU THINK THEY TRICK OR TREAT IN ENGLAND? Because if they do I want to invite Tom. But if they don't, then I still want to invite him so that he can make up for all the lost candy, ya know?" Stella rambles on without taking a breath to Will, who listened patiently and carefully.

-"Well, I don't know. Ask him. Halloween is tomorrow." The Byers boy responds with a slight shrug. Stella nods as they walk to P.E.

"Why do you want him to go anyway? I know the teenagers usually have a party." Will says with thought as they get to nearer to the gym. He turns to his friend and watches as her face scrunches into thought. He smiles lightly without her looking. Small butterflies fluttered around his stomach when she started to speak.

-"That's the thing! He's quiet and I'm afraid that all those loud people will scare him! Steve'll probably take Nancy and Tom won't know anyone." She explains as the enter the gym and walk over to the bleachers, completely unaware of Will's eyes on her.

-"Well, I definitely think that you should ask him. I mean, you never know until you do." He speaks wisely while tying his gym shoe laces

-"Yeah, I'll do it on the way home." Stella nods in agreement, already thinking of a million ways to ask her cousin a simple question.

"Hey Tom! Have you ever heard of trick or treating?! No. Tom, wanna go with me trick or treating? Oh my gosh. Tom....."

Thought Stella as she walked from the middle school to the high school. She and Steve had an agreement that he would only pick her up twice a week. On the other three days, she walk over to his car, or ride her bike. It wasn't a far walk, but it gave her her plenty her of time to think.

-"Hey stranger," she heard a familiar voice call out from her left. She turns to see Max skateboarding next to her.

-"Oh hey Max! Sorry I didn't look sooner, I was, uh, thinking." Stella waves after adjusting her backpack. Max nods and they walk a little distance in silence.

-"So, you going trick or treating tomorrow?" The redhead asks while concentrating on her skateboard. Stella nods and asks her the same question back.

-"Yeah, I'm going as Micheal Meyers." Responds the redhead excitedly as she jumps in the air and does a trick with her skateboard.

-"Cool, I'm going to be Luke from Return of the Jedi when he wears the all black. I even have his lightsaber!" She adds enthusiastically while jumping over a puddle.