𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
Prologue
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

"ZOMBIE BOY." WILL READ from the paper in his hands, slowly. He crumbles it into a ball before shoving it in his pocket.

Eighth grade was supposed to be fun. It was supposed to be the year when he and his friends said goodbye to dorky middle school forever. It was supposed to be the year where they all went to the "Snow Ball". But most importantly, it was also supposed to be a year of rebirth, a year to recoup and recover from November 1983.

-"Hi ya Will!" His best friend, Stella Harrington said cheerfully while walking towards him.

-"Look! It's Zombie Girl hanging out with Zombie Boy!" A random student, who was unknown to them, laughed while walking past them.

-"Cut it out, or I'll make you look like a zombie freak!" Stella yelled out in anger. She stepped forward, fists up and ready to attack. Anger boiled in her eyes, but not for her, but for Will.

The kid only laughed and walked away with his friends. Stella put her fists down and turned back to the boy beside. He had a small smile on his face and he shook his head lightly.

-"You're lucky they fear you, but next time, you'll surly get in trouble!" He laughed while Stella rolled her eyes playfully.

-"There won't be a next time...." her eyes trail down to his pocket, for something white was popping out from it.

"Another one?" She asks quietly, referring to the paper. Will nods his hair going back and forth with the motions of his head.

-"Yeah," he answers quietly. Stella sends him a knowing look. She had gotten the same thing that very morning, and it was tapped onto her locker.

-"Don't worry about it. They'll have to give it up sooner or later."

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

I'm excited for Part 2!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

<3 Catherine