Chapter 1 " Racist "

It was a beautiful summer for dragons big and small, and in that summer a baby was born, triplets actually. Born to the king and queen of the Hidden World, the triplets denied nature and were all different in their own way.

One of the triplets were a black light fury, that the king and queen named Blackout... another was a silver light fury named Stardust... and the final was a white light fury named Whiteout... all were girls.

The triplets loved each other unconditionally, but sadly, the parents did not love the black Light Fury. They didn't show affection to the silver Light Fury either, they only favored the white Light Fury.

Their parents were racist, they hated black dragons and silver dragons, or any other color besides 'pure' white, and they tried to turn Whiteout into one of them, but Whiteout continued to love her siblings, despite her parents' attempts.

Then, one day something changed, the King called for the killing of his black and silver daughters. They were frightened. Whiteout was concerned as well. She tried to stay next to her sisters, only to be taken away by her dad.

Stardust went first... she was stabbed to death by a white Deadly Nadder... then Blackout's turn... she was so scared... she hugged Stardust's dead body in fright, looking at Whiteout who tried to roar for her dad not to kill her sister, but the king roared furiously, and she had no choice but to leave her sister behind.

Blackout felt nothing but betrayal after that. She cried as a screaming death was flying toward her, ready to kill her in it's jaws... when they heard a loud roar.

"The Night Furies." The king growled. Whenever the king and queen and their subjects tried to kill their own babies, the Night Furies were immediately alerted to the matter, and would save them, no matter the breed or scale color.

One of them grabbed Stardust's dead body, put it on its back and flew away. Another grabbed Blackout. She was afraid of the Night Fury at first, despite knowing that they were here to save her, but the Night Fury saw the fear.

"Don't worry little one... we're here to save you from these monsters..." the Night Fury said softly. "We're done here!" The leader roared, and they all flew off. "NIGHT FURIES!!!" The king roared furiously. Blackout saw her dead sister on top of a Night Furies' back. She was saddened.

But she relaxed in the female Night Fury's jaws despite the grief, as they carried her and her dead sister to their island, where dragons could be free to express themselves no matter their scale color or breed.