Chapter 3 " New Friend "

Blackout got used to life at the Night Fury island. She got to meet so many other types of breeds. It has been a few months since she came to the island. She officially got adopted by a female white Night Fury. 

Her name was Snowflake, she had a heart of gold unlike other white dragons Blackout met

Her name was Snowflake, she had a heart of gold unlike other white dragons Blackout met. She was kind to everyone but don't let that get you fooled, she can be horrifying if she needs to, and her bites hurt!

Blackout also had siblings. One of them being an orange Deadly Nadder named Sparkle who is excitable. Another being a white Skrill named Spark, who is obedient.

One day Blackout was exploring the island, seeing all there is to see. There was a lot of dragons... and they were all friendly to her. She saw a white Monstrous Nightmare cub.

"Hi!" Blackout said. "Are you the Black Light Fury I've heard so much about?" It asked as Blackout approached him. Blackout nodded. "I'm Eliot, and you are?" Eliot asked.

"I'm Blackout!" Blackout revealed. "Wow! It fits your night-colored scales." Eliot smiled. "I better get going now, see you later Eliot," Blackout said.

"See you 'round, Blackout," Eliot waved goodbye. Looks like Blackout has a new friend.