Chapter 4 " Mistake "

It's been 2 years, and Blackout is now a teenager. Her siblings are also grown, and Snowflake is more prouder than ever before. Life at the island was amazing, until one day, Spark made a daring announcement.

"Hey sisters," Spark greeted. "Hey Spark!" Blackout said, walking toward him. "I'm going to try and attack a human village," Spark announced. His sisters were shocked. "What?!" They shouted in shock.

Both Blackout and Sparkle knew all about humans. They heard that humans were monsters who want to make the dragon species extinct forever. Their species were the thing Blackout's father feared most...

And if humans can scare someone like Blackout's father... they are most definitely monsters. "Humans are dangerous!" Sparkle warned. "Yeah! They will kill you Spark!" Blackout added. "Not if someone comes with me," Spark countered.

Blackout and Sparkle looked at each other. "I'm in." Blackout said, taking a step forward. "I'm not. You two better be alive when you get back, though." Sparkle warned.

"Gotcha," Blackout agreed. They snuck out of the island and went to a human island. Spark took the first shot when he lightning shocked a human's home. Then, it was Blackout's turn, she shot a human's guns.

They heard humans screaming. They didn't care. They flew around the island, destroying and blasting everything... before a young hunter shot Blackout.

"BLACKOUT!" Spark cried as Blackout crashed. "SAVE YOURSELF, SPARK!!" Blackout called out. This one time she wanted her sibling to leave her. "O-OKAY!" Spark replied, and she could see him leaving before everything blacked out when she heard a thud.