Chapter 10 " You Broke Me First ... "

Nothing could describe the anger, the rage Starlight was feeling at the moment. Hilda accepted Whiteout as her own dragon. She would be living at Berk. Or, since the villagers moved to a new island, New Berk.

She did not wanna see anyone at the moment. And apparently, Whiteout did not know when to shut up, or that Hilda now calls her, Snowfall.

"Hey Blackout..." Whiteout said nervously. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Blackout roared. "I just wanna get things back to the way they were," Whiteout countered.

Blackout seemed to take it the wrong way. "So you want Stardust to be alive and kindhearted mom and dear old dad to abuse us again and you BETRAY us?!" Blackout retorted.

"No, I didn't mean it like that!" Whiteout denied. "I HATE YOU Whiteout! Don't you know when to shut up?! You are NOT my family anymore! I tried to trust you but that didn't turn out well and I will NEVER trust you again, so don't even TRY!" Blackout roared in frustration, anger, and blind rage.

"I messed up... I know that." Whiteout said, somehow staying calm amidst all the chaos. "I accepted my mistakes... I want to fix them... I never meant to leave you, Blackout... cause I loved you and I still do little sister, and I'm sorry!" Whiteout spoke.

"Do not call me little sister...and by the way...my name is Starlight now,besides...

You broke me first."

As soon as her little sister spoke those words, Whiteout felt a tremendous amount of guilt crawl up her spine. Starlight growled at her and left her alone to deal with her guilt.