Chapter 2 " Home "

Blackout felt nothing but dirt when she woke up. She looked downwards, and saw dirt, and black rocks. But... she also felt someone watching her.

She looked up, and was frightened immediately when she saw a male Night Fury cub looking at her curiously. "AHH!" She shrieked, backing away, only to meet a sleeping adult Night Fury's torso when she stopped.

"Momma! She's awake!" The cub said. Blackout was confused. Who is he? She asked herself. "Wonderful! The Light Fury is awake. How do you feel, little one?" The female asked.

"Uhhhh... g-good?" She stuttered. "What is your name little one?" The adult that she bumped into asked, softly. "My name is Blackout..." she revealed.

"Blackout?! Cool! My name is Soul!" The cub said. "Hi, Soul." She said shyly. "My name is Luna, and the male you bumped into is Nightmare," Luna said.

They seem nice... Blackout thought. They were the Night Furies who saved her from her parents, aren't they? "What happened to my sister?" She asked. "Your sister sadly didn't make it, so we did a burial for her." Luna said.

She was sad that Stardust didn't make it. But Stardust is at peace now, that's what Whiteout once said... thinking of Whiteout got Blackout disgusted... how dare Whiteout leave her behind after everything they went through together?

Did she... hate her?

"Soul, let's leave Blackout alone to think," Luna said, grabbing Soul in her jaws and leaving. Soon, Nightmare did the same as well. Blackout had time to think all by herself.

In a world where she can be loved... respected, and cared for... maybe this won't be a bad home after all... maybe she can finally call it home...